How hard is it to rank up as a jungler?

#1AscoltarePosted 4/17/2013 9:00:41 PM
Seems a bit hard and I would have an easier time choosing adc.
---
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwzhis3Scz1r3gup8o1_400.gif
#2Master_strikerPosted 4/17/2013 9:03:55 PM
it's the easiest role to actually carry games

As long as you have a decent adc and a decent damage dealer you can litterally be a meatshield for your carries

Xin zhao does dumb damage early game and you can build him super tanky and litterally never get out of the enemy's team face with little to no problem.

Hecarim does the same thing etc. With jungling you can easily carry games and rank up
#3darkmaster6776Posted 4/17/2013 9:04:29 PM
Meh if you know how to carry from jungle it's pretty easy. I've had more success with initiators than I have ADC and the like.
---
for four fortnights i have fled from
my fortress foraging forests five footsteps in length fortitude found within forty-ounce bottle
#4XcaIIionPosted 4/17/2013 9:25:58 PM
best role to rank up with
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#5GreatKiraLordPosted 4/17/2013 9:29:46 PM
Master_striker posted...

As long as you have a decent adc and a decent damage dealer you can litterally be a meatshield for your carries

Xin zhao does dumb damage early game and you can build him super tanky and litterally never get out of the enemy's team face with little to no problem.

Hecarim does the same thing etc. With jungling you can easily carry games and rank up

junglers carry?
what
#6Master_strikerPosted 4/17/2013 9:34:21 PM
Master_striker posted...

junglers carry?
what

have you ever seen a hecarim/vi go on a rampage and kill everything 1v5?

especially hecarim, dude's scary.
#7xVashTS98xPosted 4/17/2013 10:02:10 PM
People say this all the time, but I can never seem to carry. My bot lane feeds 4/5 games, and top/mid flame too much and everything goes to hell with flaming and complaining.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#8Lord_WoobiePosted 4/17/2013 10:04:11 PM
If you have a duo queue partner who you can communicate with and trust to capitalize on the openings you make, it's much, much better. Get them fed, help them roam, and carry that way.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!