Syndra Needs an Epic skin

#1OdinXivrajPosted 4/17/2013 11:28:12 PM
Think about it how perfect is this Champion for an epic skin? The whole lore angle for her constantly growing in power fits so well for evolving skin, heck even her abilities grow in power as she levels up. Not sure what the stages would be it would have to be something that really shows her massive power someone help me out here. It would boost her popularity as well its always nice to see a verity of Champions in play. Plus she only has one skin as well so it would be killing two birds with one stone

Official forum post here if you wish to show your support for this.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3351495
---
"I'm Mort Agrippa you see...I control zombie ninjas. Are they zinjas? Are they nombies? I don't know!" ------- 8 people know what this quote is from
#2xSighxPosted 4/17/2013 11:52:09 PM
'whole lore'

i read something else and almost choked on my drink XD
#3Tidus41390Posted 4/17/2013 11:55:03 PM
An Evolving Skin would be pretty cool. Her classic skin is pretty awesome though.
---
i5 2500k | P8Z68V | HD7970 | M4 512GB | Caviar Black 1TB | Creative ZxR | AKG Q701
#4Savra104Posted 4/18/2013 12:06:34 AM
My thoughts are a sort of red and black/silver base costume that's somewhere between Justicar and her normal outfit. And as she grows in power, she progressively gets more and more darkness eating away at her costume and replacing it. By the end, she'd have reddish purple and black, twisted darkness armor shelling her body. Something like what Varus has going on with his "pants" but designed more in Syndra's style. Would probably have red lighting or something.

She'd look like a monstrosity of Syndra but noticeably her.

But whatever Riot wants to do is up to them. I support it.
#5OptionsButtonPosted 4/18/2013 12:08:39 AM
Riot isn't going to do anything with Syndra because nobody plays Syndra.
#6CrazyFunkyMasaoPosted 4/18/2013 12:53:24 AM
Savra104 posted...
My thoughts are a sort of red and black/silver base costume that's somewhere between Justicar and her normal outfit. And as she grows in power, she progressively gets more and more darkness eating away at her costume.

Ftfy
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden & Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention
#7MaurithPosted 4/18/2013 1:28:49 AM
The hipster in me is screaming no for the inevitable popularity spike.
Then again, for my favourite champion....WANT.
---
LoL: Rumble, Syndra, Fizz, Janna, Ezreal, Rengar, Kog'Maw, Lee Sin, Vi, Quinn, Twitch, Volibear
#8OdinXivraj(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 4:15:05 PM
So for this idea that I've called the City of Santa Monica and they are willing to grant me a permit to assemble to picket Riot HQ till they make this happen(Or till the city makes me leave). As doubtful as this may be anyone else in the southern California region want to take some vacation time and join me in getting Syndra some love?

Dates haven't been set yet.
---
"I'm Mort Agrippa you see...I control zombie ninjas. Are they zinjas? Are they nombies? I don't know!" ------- 8 people know what this quote is from
#9FvPPosted 4/21/2013 4:18:14 PM
Syndra does not need a special skin, because then she'll break and will be disabled indefinitely.
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo