What carries work well in 3's

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What carries work well in 3's

User Info: Luigy2693

Luigy2693
3 years ago#1
I play with a bronze V Cho'gath with 126 wins and hasnt been higher than bronze 4, but he thinks he knows it all because he watched the pros and does A LOT of stupid @!$%. The other plays singed and is 13 NA but has a 30 EU account and plays very casually, he plays a lot better than the bronze 5 player, but still feeds a bit.

Been playing teemo but against people with a brain hes hard to carry with since hes so squishy. So basically looking for a different champ that can carry

User Info: Chaptero

Chaptero
3 years ago#2
darius.
Zhehehe, A man's dream will never die !

User Info: mushroomhead81

mushroomhead81
3 years ago#3
None of the usual ADC's can really carry a 3, unless the other team ridiculously feeds them. They take too long to get going and usually anyone with a gap closer can kill them instantly. If you want someone that can carry a 3, pick a really strong bruiser, ie Jax. On that note, Jax is basically a free win. Other good choices are Cho, Lee Sin, and Singed.
Warning: Spoilers
...jesus dies!

User Info: WeLikeSportz

WeLikeSportz
3 years ago#4
ezreal, teemo, kog, urgot.

User Info: Luigy2693

Luigy2693
3 years ago#5
mushroomhead81 posted...
None of the usual ADC's can really carry a 3, unless the other team ridiculously feeds them. They take too long to get going and usually anyone with a gap closer can kill them instantly. If you want someone that can carry a 3, pick a really strong bruiser, ie Jax. On that note, Jax is basically a free win. Other good choices are Cho, Lee Sin, and Singed.

Doesn't necessarily have to be an ADC but the bolded is really the issue I run into with my usual carries I play.

Is Darius still viable after they nerfed his ult? I havent played him since so idk...He WAS my go to champ for 3's/dominion

Edit: What about Kat? Still to easy to counter in 3's against players with a brain?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What carries work well in 3's

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived