What carries work well in 3's

#1Luigy2693Posted 4/18/2013 8:18:44 AM
I play with a bronze V Cho'gath with 126 wins and hasnt been higher than bronze 4, but he thinks he knows it all because he watched the pros and does A LOT of stupid @!$%. The other plays singed and is 13 NA but has a 30 EU account and plays very casually, he plays a lot better than the bronze 5 player, but still feeds a bit.

Been playing teemo but against people with a brain hes hard to carry with since hes so squishy. So basically looking for a different champ that can carry
#2ChapteroPosted 4/18/2013 8:22:18 AM
darius.
---
Zhehehe, A man's dream will never die !
#3mushroomhead81Posted 4/18/2013 8:22:48 AM
None of the usual ADC's can really carry a 3, unless the other team ridiculously feeds them. They take too long to get going and usually anyone with a gap closer can kill them instantly. If you want someone that can carry a 3, pick a really strong bruiser, ie Jax. On that note, Jax is basically a free win. Other good choices are Cho, Lee Sin, and Singed.
---
Warning: Spoilers
...jesus dies!
#4WeLikeSportzPosted 4/18/2013 8:24:36 AM
ezreal, teemo, kog, urgot.
#5Luigy2693(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 8:33:42 AM(edited)
mushroomhead81 posted...
None of the usual ADC's can really carry a 3, unless the other team ridiculously feeds them. They take too long to get going and usually anyone with a gap closer can kill them instantly. If you want someone that can carry a 3, pick a really strong bruiser, ie Jax. On that note, Jax is basically a free win. Other good choices are Cho, Lee Sin, and Singed.

Doesn't necessarily have to be an ADC but the bolded is really the issue I run into with my usual carries I play.

Is Darius still viable after they nerfed his ult? I havent played him since so idk...He WAS my go to champ for 3's/dominion

Edit: What about Kat? Still to easy to counter in 3's against players with a brain?