"we're a 4 man premade you have to support"

#11NoboPosted 4/18/2013 4:24:49 PM
This is why league needs a true solo queue mode no duos or anything.
---
Too bad DRKs can't cast Absorb skill Mr. No Skill. -Kamih
#12MizunoRyuuPosted 4/18/2013 4:25:52 PM
Report them all after game. Not sure if it's bannable, but there are people in Tribunal who are probably willing to punish that kind of behaviour.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#13PraetorianGhostPosted 4/18/2013 4:30:52 PM
It's call > pick in normals so go ahead.

I never conform to the needs of others when I am playing normals, although ranked is a different story.
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#14RikeruPosted 4/18/2013 4:34:35 PM
At least you weren't ask to jungle for them. It's a far worse position to be in as they all will whine that you're not ganking each of their lanes at the same time. At least with support you can sit there and laugh at them as they fail to carry you.
#15Fenrir the WolfPosted 4/18/2013 4:40:41 PM
Rikeru posted...
At least you weren't ask to jungle for them. It's a far worse position to be in as they all will whine that you're not ganking each of their lanes at the same time. At least with support you can sit there and laugh at them as they fail to carry you.

Yeah p. much
---
And then John was a zombie.
#16user420Posted 4/18/2013 4:41:56 PM
What kind of idiots make a 4 man group and don't have a support and adc on skype?
---
Go to work, send your kids to school, follow fashion, act normal, walk on the pavement, watch TV, save for old age, obey the law, repeat after me: I am free.
#17shadowtemariPosted 4/18/2013 4:42:47 PM
PraetorianGhost posted...

I never conform to the needs of others when I am playing normals, although ranked is a different story.

This unless no one calls or picks then the first one who picks should get said role. It doesnt happen tho. And seriously premades should have there own que, to many times do they think they can bully ppl in to a role while they called something first.
---
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]
#18FvPPosted 4/18/2013 4:43:55 PM
PraetorianGhost posted...

This unless no one calls or picks then the first one who picks should get said role. It doesnt happen tho. And seriously premades should have there own que, to many times do they think they can bully ppl in to a role while they called something first.

How can 4 people queue then?
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#19Game ShowPosted 4/18/2013 5:01:45 PM
If that was their attitude I wouldn't pick support. Or maybe I would and then build something like AS Lulu
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#20ninplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 5:09:33 PM(edited)
I did not end up supporting. I went AP Janna and did quite well. I ended up reporting all but one of them, because the harassing continued pretty brutally inside the game as well. I did not say a single word in-game.

And somehow we won despite the a-holes.

amazing.
---
League of Legends IGN: Byrne14