"we're a 4 man premade you have to support"

#31HyperShadow4321Posted 4/18/2013 6:37:52 PM
I don't know what kind of premade 4 wouldn't have an ADC/Support combo. I play premade 4-5s with friends a lot (in the same room) and if the random calls before us, we just roll with it. They rarely call ADC/Support anyways, which is the most important thing to have premades for IMO.

What one of the previous posters said about demoralizing a team is totally true though. There have been so many times where my friend and I stomped with Thresh/Miss Fortune and forced surrender@20. Nobody wants to have to keep playing a game against a super fed Miss Fortune that can 1v2 your bottom laners.
#32greywolf00Posted 4/18/2013 7:36:13 PM
genericname1234 posted...
What kind of idiots make a 4 man group and don't have a support and adc on skype? With the possible exception of jungler/mid that's probably one of the best duo combinations to win. You can seriously demoralize the other team if you stomp the enemy bot lane. "OmG fed adc noobs"s start flying and the enemy team turns to infighting.

So much this. When you both know eachother's playstyles and exactly when and who to go after it's super easy to roll the lane and the game.

But on a side note it's not a reflection on 4 man premades, more a reflection on the players involved. My friends and I generally either let the 5th pick his role and work around it or say what we prefer and work something out from there.
#33xVashTS98xPosted 4/18/2013 7:38:49 PM
Every single 4man premade I've played with has blamed me for absolutely everything bad that happens in the game, and troll me constantly why they h4h4h4 on Skype or w/e.

It's annoying.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random