How to counter Syndra?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to counter Syndra?
3 years ago#1
I'm usually not a bad mid at all, but lately whenever I go up against a Syndra, I don't seem to do well at all. I know to avoid her balls, but even when I try, if I get hit by one thing, I get bursted down fast.

Are there any good tips to fighting Syndra? Champs that do well against her in lane? Champs that do poorly against her?
"Veil of time descend. Atop the ash tree wend. Light of the stars portend. The feather shalt transcend..."
PSN - theonesin, Pawn: Dmitri(Mage)
3 years ago#2
I know to avoid her balls, but even when I try, if I get hit by one thing, I get bursted down fast.

eheu

Don't duel her at level 6, you will lose.
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3 | LoL IGN: Vulcane
3 years ago#3
I'd imagine a bruiser mid would do pretty well, you could play somebody who out-ranges her, or a tanky mage like Galio.
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
3 years ago#4
JiminyTheDingo posted...
I'd imagine a bruiser mid would do pretty well, you could play somebody who out-ranges her, or a tanky mage like Galio.

Galio dumps on her free.
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]
3 years ago#5
Galio, probably. Kassadin once he has some MR going.

Also anyone who has some cc and can wave clear as fast as she can and back the **** off. Lux and Zyra come to mind. Not really counters, but you can go toe to toe with her.
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
3 years ago#6
Morgana maybe?
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
3 years ago#7
Kassadin
LeBlanc
Fizz
Ahri
Galio
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
3 years ago#8
JiminyTheDingo posted...

Galio dumps on her free.

That's why I said it.
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
3 years ago#9
Morgana maybe?

I was actually using her the last match I had against Syndra, but I just didn't feel like the matchup was good.

Kassadin
LeBlanc
Fizz
Ahri
Galio

Of those, I only own Ahri. Other mids I do own are Brand, Cassiopeia, Lux(Karma, Lulu, and Yi for the slightly less traditional mids).
"Veil of time descend. Atop the ash tree wend. Light of the stars portend. The feather shalt transcend..."
PSN - theonesin, Pawn: Dmitri(Mage)
3 years ago#10
Syndra's hard counter: Female champs
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to counter Syndra?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived