lolking just put back win percentages for season 3!!

#1SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 4/18/2013 7:30:48 PM
You can now display win percent of each of your played champions for ranked. It also shows it with a little green bar. Check it out!^^
#2SeaIntoTheSky(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 7:32:57 PM
They also took out the win percentages for your champions for the previous seasons lol.
#3Elfishguy11Posted 4/18/2013 7:34:23 PM
If you're trolling I will be so mad.
---
You see this . That's a period. Use it along with this, a comma , Use these to make it look like you have a loose understanding of the English language.
#4angermngment101Posted 4/18/2013 7:41:00 PM(edited)
They also took out the win percentages for your champions for the previous seasons lol.

Im guessing performance has to do with KDA somehow... what do you think?

Edit: Nevermind... Its a weird calculation, and is very hard to be accurate with.

It has me at low performance on a support champion that I played a few times with 100% win rate... how that happens, i have no idea. KDA above 5:1
---
Gamefax
#5FlameLord23Posted 4/18/2013 7:43:15 PM
angermngment101 posted...

Im guessing performance has to do with KDA somehow... what do you think?

Edit: Nevermind... Its a weird calculation, and is very hard to be accurate with.

It has me at low performance on a support champion that I played a few times with 100% win rate... how that happens, i have no idea. KDA above 5:1

Better nerf Irelia.
---
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths