lolking just put back win percentages for season 3!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. lolking just put back win percentages for season 3!!

User Info: SeaIntoTheSky

SeaIntoTheSky
3 years ago#1
You can now display win percent of each of your played champions for ranked. It also shows it with a little green bar. Check it out!^^

User Info: SeaIntoTheSky

SeaIntoTheSky
3 years ago#2
They also took out the win percentages for your champions for the previous seasons lol.

User Info: Elfishguy11

Elfishguy11
3 years ago#3
If you're trolling I will be so mad.
You see this . That's a period. Use it along with this, a comma , Use these to make it look like you have a loose understanding of the English language.

User Info: angermngment101

angermngment101
3 years ago#4
They also took out the win percentages for your champions for the previous seasons lol.

Im guessing performance has to do with KDA somehow... what do you think?

Edit: Nevermind... Its a weird calculation, and is very hard to be accurate with.

It has me at low performance on a support champion that I played a few times with 100% win rate... how that happens, i have no idea. KDA above 5:1
Gamefax

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
3 years ago#5
angermngment101 posted...

Im guessing performance has to do with KDA somehow... what do you think?

Edit: Nevermind... Its a weird calculation, and is very hard to be accurate with.

It has me at low performance on a support champion that I played a few times with 100% win rate... how that happens, i have no idea. KDA above 5:1

Better nerf Irelia.
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. lolking just put back win percentages for season 3!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived