characters similar to ashe

#1demonsouls4lifePosted 4/18/2013 7:59:59 PM
so i started playing about a week ago and im loving it, problem is my go to character is ashe and when shes taken idk who to play as. so who are some characters that are ranged ad carrys that play similiar to ashe?
#2SomnambulisticPosted 4/18/2013 8:02:03 PM
Closest you'll get is pretty much Varus.
---
[ DAYS GONE BYE ]
#3aHappySackaPosted 4/18/2013 8:03:37 PM
Varus or Ezreal maybe.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#4leak_manPosted 4/18/2013 8:08:01 PM
Most AD carries are pretty similar, but the one most like Ashe is Varus. Both have ults that disrupt quite a bit.
---
Prinny Rule No. 1! You shall always include the word "dood" in every line you say!
#5TomorrowDogPosted 4/18/2013 8:08:26 PM
Cait is pretty similar with dat range and her batman tools to keep an enemy off of her.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#6zeppelin312Posted 4/18/2013 8:10:46 PM
cait is similar in range, actually 50 longer, and has poking capabilities. She also has some disengage with net, and she has cc in her traps.

Varus has an aoe slow, decent poke, little bit less range, and a cc oriented ult, albeit not a single stun, but rather a root that can potentially hit everybody on a team.

ashe is relatively unique among adc's, being she has 2 slows and a stun, with longish range, and a relatively nonexistant passive after a large fight starts, and a lack of a mjor steroid. She doesn't play like most other adc's in those respects.

if you are really in love with playing adc I would encourage broadening your horizons and trying other adcs, who have similar lategame goals but will play different.
#7SuicidalPopePosted 4/18/2013 8:20:37 PM
Drow Ranger.

Don't worry, I'll see myself out of the topic.
---
Sector Z was the worst Nintendo game I wasted my money on. Nothing reminds me of it, thankfully. - dueric