Am I the only one who thinks Nikasaur is REALLY unfunny?

#11TheshamenPosted 4/19/2013 1:03:56 AM
Slayn posted...
The misogyny runs deep in this thread.

Literally one maybe 2 misogynstic posts in this thread, and BOTH are stretching it -_-
---
I will not change this sig until Alterac Valley is reverted pre-BC http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937114
12/21/08
#12zeppelin312Posted 4/19/2013 1:04:56 AM(edited)
Slayn posted...

because disliking one woman makes you a misogynistic pig?

makes sense/10
#13princemarth23Posted 4/19/2013 1:05:01 AM
She's alright. I haven't actually watched the Showcase in a long time, but I generally don't have an overly negative opinion of her.
#14Waffle_RofflePosted 4/19/2013 1:05:15 AM
Slayn posted...

Oh yes, but when I say a man is unfunny it's not misandry at all.

Nice double standards.
#15SlaynPosted 4/19/2013 1:07:01 AM
Waffle_Roffle posted...
Slayn posted...

Nice double standards.

The only reason you don't think she's funny is because she is a woman, that is the difference. People like you are the reason Sarah Silverman is stuck on Comedy Central.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#16zeppelin312Posted 4/19/2013 1:09:11 AM
Slayn posted...
Waffle_Roffle posted...
Slayn posted...

Nice double standards.

The only reason you don't think she's funny is because she is a woman, that is the difference. People like you are the reason Sarah Silverman is stuck on Comedy Central.

YOU CAUGHT US!

welp guise, guess we gotta pack up and go on our way. You stopped us from oppressing women this time.

maybe, just maybe, people don't like her for reasons besides the fact that she is female.

Just maybe
#17Waffle_RofflePosted 4/19/2013 1:12:57 AM
zeppelin312 posted...
Slayn posted...
Waffle_Roffle posted...
Slayn posted...

Nice double standards.

YOU CAUGHT US!

welp guise, guess we gotta pack up and go on our way. You stopped us from oppressing women this time.

maybe, just maybe, people don't like her for reasons besides the fact that she is female.

Just maybe

Do not reason with white knights who pander for female approval. Logic does not exist up there.
#18TheSteelPhoenixPosted 4/19/2013 1:19:21 AM
zeppelin312 posted...
Slayn posted...
Waffle_Roffle posted...
Slayn posted...

Nice double standards.

YOU CAUGHT US!

Just maybe

wait, im not sure what he was trying to say. So is he saying that silverman is actually really funny and because we are sexist she is stuck on the lowly and dishonorable, completely tanking and not profitable channel of comedy central?

Or is she saying "You guys are so dumb, this is why dumb and unfunny people are on comedy central!" ?
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
#19TheshamenPosted 4/19/2013 1:38:00 AM
Slayn posted...
Waffle_Roffle posted...
Slayn posted...

Nice double standards.

Iron Stylus is that you?
---
I will not change this sig until Alterac Valley is reverted pre-BC http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937114
12/21/08
#20SlaynPosted 4/19/2013 1:52:31 AM
Theshamen posted...
Slayn posted...
Waffle_Roffle posted...
Slayn posted...

Nice double standards.

Iron Stylus is that you?

yes
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116