How good is the asian ezreal build

#11aznseal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 10:19:43 PM
hello_indigo posted...
xRustySpoon posted...
hello_indigo posted...
So what happens when you get to lategame? No crits, no damage?

aznseal posted...
Spirit of the Elder Lizard, IE, BotRK,

Wait, so he asked about late game damage and then you decided to keep Spirit of the Elder Lizard quoted?

^ This. And what about crits?

I said late game they probably sell the lizard buff for a PD
---
Did you just compare brawl to 9/11. ~mufficity Well, yeah. Both are national disasters.~Zolios
Lightsaiot - Lvl 200 Dark Knight [Broa]
#12iXCelticXiPosted 4/18/2013 10:25:17 PM
hello_indigo posted...
aznseal posted...
I've seen 2 different versions.

1 is: Spirit of the Elder Lizard, IE, BotRK, IBG, GA, Boots of Lucidity. Another i've seen is more all out offense and it's: Spirit of the Elder Lizard, IE, LW, IBG, BotRK, Boots of Lucidity

Some versions have BT or Statikk Shiv. It's basically Q spam all day with red lizard buff for lane dominance.

Of course you don't go this build for lategame? Why do people even ask questions like this. Someone would go this route to do enough damage early/mid to offset or delay a late game before their team is far enough head/winning etc.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#13PhoenixNinePosted 4/18/2013 10:42:43 PM
If this is a thing then Ez isn't used for pure damage. They use it for a poke comp to drop people's HP down before a teamfight, then have AP carries and bruisers ready to get in there and dunk people to hell while Ez provides support fire from behind.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#14ikilledkenny2Posted 4/18/2013 10:51:57 PM
lategame almost never happens in korean games so they don't build for it
#15SupaPowersPosted 4/18/2013 10:55:50 PM
xRustySpoon posted...
hello_indigo posted...

aznseal posted...
Spirit of the Elder Lizard, IE, BotRK,

Wait, so he asked about late game damage and then you decided to keep Spirit of the Elder Lizard quoted?

The point was the IE and BotRK, I left the SotEL in there just cuz.
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#16KeiHazuki99Posted 4/19/2013 8:05:35 PM
The reason of the strange items is because it's focus on IBG and CDR.
At the early level, Spirit of the Elder Lizard will provide him all the health and mana regen necessary for the laning phase while also giving him damage and CDR.

By the time you complete the 3 main items, Spirit of the Elder Lizard, Iceborn Gauntlet and Boots of Lucidity, you will have 39% CDR reduction (additional 4% from mastery).
This will put Ezreal's Mystic Shots at 2.4 seconds (1.4 if it hits) and Arcane shift at less than 7 seconds(it's also receiving 1 second CDR from every Mystic Shot landed).
He can basically become the most slippery, un-focus-able champion in teamfight.
He will poke and Arcane Shift away easily.
If you have Lux or any other hard to focus Champion as APC, the enemy will confuse on who you will focus in teamfight. And Ezreal's IBG can slow the entire enemy frontline.
The items are allowing him to steal dragon and baron with his R + Q from outside the wall.

The Spirit of Elder Lizard will add extra 25% damage to his skills.
And the burns, at max level, you can see 44 damage popping up from the enemy that hit by Mystic Shot if you have red buff. And you can spam it.

After you complete the 3 items, you can get BT/BotRK to have a better sustain. You can get Vamp Scepter before completing IBG if necessary. I personally goes for BT since it's easier to finish people off, but BotRK will allow you to kite someone until he stress out and give up.
The next items will be IE and LW.

If the game extended, and kiting become an unnecessary since your teammate will just go in and die(without even trying to run after getting low) in teamfights, you might want to sell some items for a standard ADC items.
Maybe you can give it a try and post the experience.
#17Fenrir the WolfPosted 4/20/2013 4:00:23 PM
This build is fun.
---
And then John was a zombie.