How good is quinn?

#1Jordo_dPosted 4/19/2013 1:30:11 AM
I'm debating on buying her...or getting the Headhunter Nidalee skin...

is Quinn top 3 ADC now?
---
Black 2 FC - 1335-5569-9749
#2aryanbrarPosted 4/19/2013 1:33:11 AM
nope no where close.
#3BlueJonelethPosted 4/19/2013 1:34:42 AM
She's currently trash tier, she's getting big buffs next patch.
---
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -
#4zeppelin312Posted 4/19/2013 1:35:06 AM
not even close atm

after her buffs, maybe she will be in a state where she has some use outside of her laning, but idk. I don't think even the buffs will make her near top tier at all, as an adc anyways.

and Headhunter Nid is a great skin IMO

it's up to you, but if you are just looking to play the best adcs quinn probably isn't what you want.

on another note, while she is kinda in this lame place currently, I still think she is great fun to play, and is a decent lane bully.
#5_HeXPosted 4/19/2013 1:38:23 AM
The buffs doesn't address the real issue, which is her range. She isn't a hypercarry like Vayne who can just hold on till lategame and wreck everything, so the short attack range really ruins it for her in teamfights.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#6Jordo_d(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 1:41:53 AM(edited)
thanks for the responses...think i'm gonna go with headhunter nidalee

she does look pretty sweet and abilites look fun as hell...but if she needs buffed...ill prob wait
---
Black 2 FC - 1335-5569-9749
#7DeanyzyPosted 4/19/2013 2:02:15 AM
She's on the weak side of things, She's still usable and can be quite snowbally but her window of opportunity is quite small. If she doesn't stomp her lane then the enemy ADC will just demolish her later on as her lategame doesn't reach the heights of the other carries unless fed.
#8SomnambulisticPosted 4/19/2013 2:09:50 AM(edited)
She shines in the chaotic matches. So basically solo queue, where people are a lot less likely to ward or be organized. She excels at catching people off guard and just deleting them off the map before the other team can help or react. Her damage is still scary as hell midgame. That, and IMO, she's fun as f***. Like, quickly becoming one of my favorite champions based on entertainment alone. I play her top and ADC, whatever seems better at the time. She can do well in either lane, and occasionally mid too.

But yeah, in higher elo/more organized matches she can be shut down because of her short AA range and awkward teamfighting capability. Still though, I've been carrying myself pretty well in Normals and Ranked alike with her lately. She almost feels like a bit of a pubstomper tbh, just because most people think she's trash and/or still don't know what she does.
---
[ DAYS GONE BYE ]