If you wanna see how smart you are Click here
#13SorrySleepingPosted 4/19/2013 7:06:55 AM
as long as they ward let nidalee and lux go ap
damn noobs

They usually don't.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#14MetleonPosted 4/19/2013 7:08:14 AM
I actually end up taking some CS as the support just because I either have to help my ADC keep it off the tower or my ADC had to back from taking too much harass so then I just last hit until he gets back.

But yeah, I see far too many supports turning into starved AP carries. This is what you should build on supports like Lux and Morgana:

Faerie Charm+Wards+Pots to start
Philo Stone
Sightstone/Kage's
Kage's Sightstone
Sorc Shoes/Merc Treads (if they have a fiddle who's annoying or something)
Item you'd normally get
Upgrade Philo and Kage's
Rabadon's

Actually, you don't have to follow this exactly, but in general, you need to build support/gp10 items first and then start building your normal AP items.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#15enterthefire(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 7:43:43 AM
Example of a KS: Lux snares their ADC (Sivir in this case) and we engage. Lux ults then E's, Sivir is down to 1/4 HP. I shift in for the kill, Lux ignites for the kill. >_>
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zehsky
#16SorrySleepingPosted 4/19/2013 1:24:46 PM
Example of a KS: Lux snares their ADC (Sivir in this case) and we engage. Lux ults then E's, Sivir is down to 1/4 HP. I shift in for the kill, Lux ignites for the kill. >_>

Why does Lux has ignite over Exhaust, Heal, Teleport, or Clarity?
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#17XcaIIionPosted 4/19/2013 1:51:02 PM
SorrySleeping posted...

Why does Lux has ignite over Exhaust, Heal, Teleport, or Clarity?

because it's lux support bro. gotta have ignite for those kill secures. how else is she gonna afford her deathcap first while ignoring wards?
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#18HostileFirePosted 4/19/2013 1:56:50 PM
Some ADCs don't mind Ignite early game if they can secure a kill or two.
---
http://tf2b.com/?id=hostilefire | Steam ID: HostileFire
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/HostileFire/stats/188642465/ps3/
#19MegaSTVPosted 4/19/2013 2:07:49 PM
If they have ignite, assume they plan on stealing your kills.

Also, when I support, I am likely to steal my adc's kills. You're worse than me anyway. Getting you fed is a waste.
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968
#20ddrboy54Posted 4/19/2013 4:22:12 PM
enterthefire posted...

"I FAILED TO KS LUX SHE KSED ME CUZ IGNITE REPORTED"
---
Upon the Blasted Plains, Zerthimon told Gith there cannot be two skies. In the wake of his words, came war.