This is why I'm in bronze

#1Edgemaster70000Posted 4/19/2013 7:40:35 AM
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/34569437#history

Jungle gets invaded, Vi starts 0/1 with no blue. Fine. I can understand how she'll be behi-

Oh wait. Fiddle and Cait just died by dragon at the 2 minute mar-

Oh wait. They got Alistar too.

So now we're 0-4 and I'm already the only person that hasn't died. I win lane against vlad, and by the10 minute mark everyone else on my team has died 3 more times and toxicity is already at a record high.

At 15 minutes our score was my two kills to 18 of their kills on the rest of my team.

At 20, my three kills and 5 others against 25 of theirs. The only time my teammates can scrape a kill together is when the other team turret dives, and they still win every single fight. My teammates are all somehow managing to get hit by morg Qs at max range when they're standing there farming, and despite me catching 3 people with almost every single rupture and silencing everyone, my team just implodes on itself with no damage coming from anywhere except me. Fiddles and Cait are always badly positioned and die within the first 5 seconds of teamfights. Vi is useless and so is Alistar since we have no damage.

By the way, alistar said he was sick of being trolled at game start, and after we were 1-10 he decided to start stacking dorans shields. He ended up 2/11 or something.

Teams like these show up every 3 games or less for me. And if you look at my match history, there's only two games where I didn't hard carry. The very latest one where I was -6, my computer crashed at game start, then I got two more bugsplats during the game. I still outplayed our xin who somehow managed to go 0/10 and I passed him in levels despite being out of the action for 10 collective minutes. The other one was me legitimately losing my lane.

This is so annoying.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#2easymodexzPosted 4/19/2013 7:43:52 AM
This is why you don't play ranked until you're already pretty solid, and then you absolutely maximize the chances of winning your first 10 games so you don't get placed in a gutter league.
#3Edgemaster70000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 7:45:06 AM
easymodexz posted...
This is why you don't play ranked until you're already pretty solid, and then you absolutely maximize the chances of winning your first 10 games so you don't get placed in a gutter league.

That too. I think I lost half of my placements, despite only doing badly myself about....twice.
---
#4SoraOwnsAllPosted 4/19/2013 7:46:39 AM(edited)
While I'm not a Cho'Gath pro, I would figure Lucidity boots are bad since you will be hitting near 40% CDR with FH + blue or blue pot (if you aren't mid) and there doesn't seem to be a need for Rylai's since you already have a massive slow on top of your ult giving you hp. You also tried to build Warmogs one game...which I don't think is good.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#5Edgemaster70000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 7:48:32 AM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
While I'm not a Cho'Gath pro, I would figure Lucidity boots are bad since you will be hitting 40% CDR with FH + blue and there doesn't seem to be a need for Rylai's since you already have a massive slow on top of your ult giving you hp. You also tried to build Warmogs one game...which I don't think is good.

I was top. Against lanes I know I can win, I build AP more than tanky, which has resulted in me going Legendary 3 times in my last 10 or so cho games. I built AP that game because I was already almost never dying until we were -20, so I had no need to build even tankier when our team sorely needed damage.
---
#6SorrySleepingPosted 4/19/2013 7:54:27 AM
While I'm not a Cho'Gath pro, I would figure Lucidity boots are bad since you will be hitting 40% CDR with FH + blue and there doesn't seem to be a need for Rylai's since you already have a massive slow on top of your ult giving you hp. You also tried to build Warmogs one game...which I don't think is good.

Blue isn't up all the time, and Cho wants 40% CDR all the time. Also too much HP on cho, not enough Resists. The only HP items you should be buying are RoA for the extra lane sustain or Warmogs as your last tank item.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#7noone369Posted 4/19/2013 8:04:10 AM
Edgemaster70000 posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...

I was top. Against lanes I know I can win, I build AP more than tanky, which has resulted in me going Legendary 3 times in my last 10 or so cho games. I built AP that game because I was already almost never dying until we were -20, so I had no need to build even tankier when our team sorely needed damage.

For christ sake, change your masteries and runes, this is the first time in more than a half a year that i have seen ap/level quints and flat ap runes. I am also not a big fan of movesp quints so i would change them too.
Also, the build could be better. I know that E+Rylai's is a trolly combo but there are better things to build, not enough armor and resist on someone with cho's amount of health. Not enough cdr. Also, what others said about boots.
---
She was absolutely sincere. Emperor help me, they really were pleased to see me. Things must be even worse here than I'd imagined. - Ciaphas Cain
I end topics.
#8Master_strikerPosted 4/19/2013 8:05:48 AM
No offense but you're in bronze because you're bad.

Bronze players have NO idea how to play the game and they never buy wards. Pick udyr vi or hecarim. If you're udyr, counterjungle the crap out of you're enemy.

Control the objectives, no one in bronze wards, it's so easy to het dragon/baron while the enemy team is farming. Don't rely on your teammates, make your teammates rely on you.
#9SoulknightX0Posted 4/19/2013 8:07:02 AM
noone369 posted...
Edgemaster70000 posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...

For christ sake, change your masteries and runes, this is the first time in more than a half a year that i have seen ap/level quints and flat ap runes. I am also not a big fan of movesp quints so i would change them too.
Also, the build could be better. I know that E+Rylai's is a trolly combo but there are better things to build, not enough armor and resist on someone with cho's amount of health. Not enough cdr. Also, what others said about boots.

MS quints are arguably the best quints in the game
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#10Darkyellow327Posted 4/19/2013 8:07:27 AM
So, you identified that your team was not doing well during laning phase. What did you do to help them? DId you run teleport and gank a lot? DId you do anything outside of "winning your lane"? Winning lane is the stupidest point if you do not do anything helpful outside of taking a turret.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle