• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you get champs just for skins?
3 years ago#1
I got:

Karma for the Traditional Skin (free)
Sejuani for the Traditional Skin (free)

Lee Sin for the Traditional Skin (fre-okay it wasn't free it was on sale for 260).

And now I got Naut for the Astro skin (on sale for 487, then later going up to 1350).

I do main jungler/support mostly, so these aren't useless additions to my roster.

Anyway, how about you? Do these things manipulate your buying behavior?
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
3 years ago#2
Got Sejuani and Trundle for the skins, already had Karma but would of got her too if I did not.
3 years ago#3
The only champion I have ever got for a skin was Veigar. It turns out that he is by far my favorite champion. Thinking about doing it for Fiddlesticks as well.
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
3 years ago#4
I got Karma and Trundle to get their skins. Saving up IP for Sej, but if I don't get it in time, I'm not going to use RP on a champ I don't want, just to get her traditional skin.

I have bought champs with RP in the past to get a skin that's on sale though
3 years ago#5
depends most of the time when I buy a champ just for a skin it's because I know that eventually I would have bought the champ anyway, seeing a skin on sale is just a incentive to buy it sooner.

I know that eventually I'll get all the champs but I,ll probably never buy a skin for the champs I don't like or don't want to play.
Some fear death, others pray for it.
3 years ago#6
I may have purchased Sona today for her Arcade skin.
Steam: RGK [NO!] -- PSN: RGKprod
Not changing this sig until in-game Half-Life 2: Episode Three, or Half-Life 3 footage is released. - Started 7/1/11
3 years ago#7
I should note that I have Trundle or I probs would've got him too.

I played Karma before her rework went live, and I preferred her before it. It feels wrong to not have big teamheals anymore.
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
3 years ago#8
Because skins make you a better player.
PSN ID: xLeox91 - Skullgirls: Filia - Valentine. Possibly Squiggly.
3 years ago#9
zefig posted...
I played Karma before her rework went live, and I preferred her before it. It feels wrong to not have big teamheals anymore.

This
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
3 years ago#10
i got zed for the looks (don't like the alt costume though)
i got kha'zix for the mecha kha'zix
i got shen for frozen shen or just to look like sub zero
and then there are bunch of terrible chamsp that i got for the looks so i guess...yes i often buy champs for the looks
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do you get champs just for skins?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived