I need a new support, Janna?

#1peetotPosted 4/19/2013 9:36:04 AM
Should I main Janna in bronzilicious solo queue - Results (95 votes)
Yes, play Janna
49.47% (47 votes)
No, dont play Janna
9.47% (9 votes)
Do what you want, I don't f***ing care
41.05% (39 votes)
This poll is now closed.
My main supports are Nunu and Lulu, however I suck so bad with Lulu and Nunu is a little boring

Is Janna any good in the current meta? nobody really plays her
#2DartkunPosted 4/19/2013 9:37:35 AM
Play her like right now.
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#3_HeXPosted 4/19/2013 9:37:58 AM
No, Karma or Nami or gtfo.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#4MIG297Posted 4/19/2013 9:39:58 AM
2nd highest winrate, only 1350 ip.

Yeah definitely worth picking up.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#5KajeIPosted 4/19/2013 9:57:50 AM
Your team being stupid? Blow some suckers away! ADC not playing safe while you ward? Shield him, knock up your pursuers and blow them away!

Basically, if it goes wrong, blow em.
---
GT:Amaideus.
Psn:Asetrisk.
#6Nasada19Posted 4/19/2013 9:58:02 AM
I don't think she is a good solo queue support. To use her effectively, IMO, requires a pretty good adc that knows when to harass and how to act with your shield up. Janna also requires a decent amount of skill to use well.

I'd rather go with Taric. Has armor aura and a heal to protect them without almost any effort on your part and has a long range stun that anyone will see as a chance to attack. Leona, Sona and Soraka also are good choices depending on the match-up as well.
---
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
#7BhelliumPosted 4/19/2013 9:58:46 AM
KajeI posted...

Basically, if it goes wrong, blow em.

Janna's motto for life
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#8CosmosYearsPosted 4/19/2013 10:28:47 AM
Nasada19 posted...
I don't think she is a good solo queue support. To use her effectively, IMO, requires a pretty good adc that knows when to harass and how to act with your shield up. Janna also requires a decent amount of skill to use well.

I'd rather go with Taric. Has armor aura and a heal to protect them without almost any effort on your part and has a long range stun that anyone will see as a chance to attack. Leona, Sona and Soraka also are good choices depending on the match-up as well.

This, Janna requires you and your team to be good to take advantage of what her kit is capable of doing. It's better to get someone who can stomp a lane with some of the more bully adcs right now.
#9FlameLord23Posted 4/19/2013 10:37:27 AM
CosmosYears posted...
Nasada19 posted...

This, Janna requires you and your team to be good to take advantage of what her kit is capable of doing. It's better to get someone who can stomp a lane with some of the more bully adcs right now.

She's also the queen of disengage right now. Only ones close are Lulu and Nunu.
---
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#10nateweiPosted 4/19/2013 10:39:09 AM
FlameLord23 posted...
CosmosYears posted...
Nasada19 posted...

She's also the queen of disengage right now. Only ones close are Lulu and Nunu.

and Zyra