I swear, this community...

#1ophanseraph123Posted 4/19/2013 12:25:51 PM
Just went 9/2/17 as Nami.

The kicker , 7 of those 9 kills were accidental.

Team whines over me "KSing" and act like a bunch of Bitter Bettys over the fact that I'm helping them win.

Ult accidentally kills a person in a teamfight cause if I didn't do it at that moment Maokai would have died?

KS complaint.

Trist's DOT wears off on Graves and I use a W to nuke him down?

KS complaint.

Use a Q to stun Zac, but end up accidentally killing him in the process?

Surprise, surprise: KS complaint.

I swear, this is the only game I've played where I've had so many people whine at me over doing well. It's amazing just how spoiled and ignorant some people in this community are. >_>
---
I'd love to hear your life story and all, but I'm kind of busy eating this nice plate of "I don't give a damn".
#2aHappySackaPosted 4/19/2013 12:27:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3boktai3Posted 4/19/2013 12:27:23 PM
you have way too many kills as support, know your damge, and know when to stop dealing it, your job is to get the adc ahead, assist do not do that.
#4Sid_IcarusPosted 4/19/2013 12:28:32 PM
It's amazing just how spoiled and ignorant some people in this community are. >_>

The irony
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#5luigi33Posted 4/19/2013 12:28:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CjGcFKt.png

You're so cool and edgy.
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33
#6ophanseraph123(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 12:29:27 PM
boktai3 posted...
you have way too many kills as support, know your damge, and know when to stop dealing it, your job is to get the adc ahead, assist do not do that.

The majority of these kills happened lategame during teamfights where the uncontrollable nature of Nami's W comes out and just hits whoever's nearby after it's first target.

Also, this is also the part of a game where people are blowing as many abilities as possible to kill the other team dead. Kinda hard to not get a couple accidental kills at this point.
---
I'd love to hear your life story and all, but I'm kind of busy eating this nice plate of "I don't give a damn".
#7JuliMizrahiPosted 4/19/2013 12:34:16 PM(edited)
Nothing wrong with Support getting a few kills. Supports with more gold have better stuff. Better stuff makes a better support.

There is no such thing as a KS. There are only Kills for the team. The team benefits from all kills regardless of who got it.

There is no such thing as an accidental kill. Anything you attack an enemy champion, their death should be the ultimate goal. If you have a preference to scare them off now so you can kill them easier later, or direct them towards a gank, or weaken them so your ADC can clean up and claim the kill, that's fine. But it does not change that them dying is the true goal.

---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#8Darkyellow327Posted 4/19/2013 12:31:21 PM
Philostone is expensive.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#9This_Is_WhyPosted 4/19/2013 12:32:35 PM
rather have a support that's ahead while the adc stays even than an adc that's ahead and a support that's even/behind
---
http://i.imgur.com/LxVgM.png
#10JuliMizrahiPosted 4/19/2013 12:35:56 PM
Darkyellow327 posted...
Philostone is expensive.

After 23 minutes, philostone is free.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.