2 ADCs=0 Farm for everyone else...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 2 ADCs=0 Farm for everyone else...
2 years ago#1
Just played a game where there was an MF bot and then our top(knowingly agreed to top) decided he wanted to try Vayne. Needless to say when team fights started I got 0 farm and was completely starved. They both were at like 300 cs and the rest of the team were ~120 if that. Just another reason why there should NEVER be more than one adc.
2 years ago#2
I went top yesterday as Lee with a Vayne, wasn't starved though the the Vayne was ahead of me by about 20 cs only.
2 years ago#3
Isn't Vayne top like a thing sort of?
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
2 years ago#4
Refer to sig
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
2 years ago#5
im sorry but...when team fights started you were trying to farm o.o?

2 ad carrys = domination late game (if you spread out at least)

having 2 adcs with 300+ cs is a great thing to have later in a game xD besides any top laner could do that as well (not just another ad carry)
LoL summoner: Vejitables
2 years ago#6
Did you win?
2 years ago#7
omegaraijin posted...
Did you win?

No mid fed their Viktor hard and he snowballed the entire game and all 3 lanes got pushed. I was Jungle Nasus, and yes I was trying to farm because A) I was constantly 3 lvls behind the enemy team and B) I had hardly any Q farm under my belt. Our Bot did extremely well but it wasn't enough.
2 years ago#8
jungle nasus is not a farmer

gank moar

Tbqh it sounds like the problem wasn't two adcs. It was a fed mid and your team spending more time fighting creeps than taking objectives.
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
2 years ago#9
Bhellium posted...
jungle nasus is not a farmer

I know hes not but if everyone on the enemy team is 3+ lvls ahead of me theres not a whole lot I can do but try and farm to get caught up.
2 years ago#10
2 adc's - one top one bot
1 support (tanky prefered) can go either lane, probably bot since the other teams duo will go bot
Tanky mid. (Galio)
Tanky jungle (Vi, Sej)

gg unbreakable wall of dps
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 2 ADCs=0 Farm for everyone else...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived