Lmao Hotshot

#11SmishhhPosted 4/19/2013 5:36:26 PM
omega bahumat posted...
You guys do realize that all those calls were chausters right?

Lol

Typical gamefaqs

Also the longest chase had Chauster and Hotshot on either side on Jayce at one point, a ping went down on him and Hotshot went back in but Jarvan just ran mid. They could've easily closed in and killed Jayce, and they would have a 4v5 of their own and had the chance to push mid back out. But instead he let Hotshot die and then tried to help mid stall the 4v5 push on their turret.
#12angermngment101Posted 4/19/2013 5:38:14 PM
Also the longest chase had Chauster and Hotshot on either side on Jayce at one point, a ping went down on him and Hotshot went back in but Jarvan just ran mid. They could've easily closed in and killed Jayce, and they would have a 4v5 of their own and had the chance to push mid back out. But instead he let Hotshot die and then tried to help mid stall the 4v5 push on their turret.

Im honestly starting to believe they made sure to lose this game. I dont think they wanted to give coL the chance.
---
Gamefax
#13kfcguy77Posted 4/19/2013 5:42:42 PM
Typical lol player reaction to CLG losing: Blame it on hotshot even when it isn't his fault.

Seriously, you really don't know how competitive play works, do you? Hotshot wasn't the person that made the call for him to keep split-pushing bot while GGU was getting baron. He also wasn't the person that told him to go back after everything was already dead and he couldn't do much. Chauster makes all the calls for CLG. Hotshot was just following directions. And his "trolling" was putting immense pressure on the map. There was only one time that it really backfired. Everything else was effectively wasting GGU's time.

Also, GGU's teamfighting was much better then CLG's, but they didn't have a teleport. No surprise CLG is going to try to avoid strait 5v5s and try to split-push them to death.

There was literally no way that CLG could win a 5v5 teamfight against GGU even though they had a gold lead. Jintae was massive and they would have had to kill him twice. They were in a difficult position with the champ picks since GGU's 5v5ing was miles better then theirs. They had no choice but to try what they did, and it almost worked. I'm not saying that the calls weren't poor, but they were in a tough spot, and I doubt anyone here could do any better then Chauster did when making those calls.
---
Lol: ShiningRarity
#14lrathgePosted 4/19/2013 5:44:31 PM
I feel bad for complexity. I believe they deserve to be in instead of GGU. This pr0lly guy. Changed that whole team around. They destroyed Curse earlier today and it looked like they were on a mission today. Too bad.
#15PKMNsonyPosted 4/19/2013 5:49:47 PM
kfcguy77 posted...
Typical lol player reaction to CLG losing: Blame it on hotshot even when it isn't his fault.

Seriously, you really don't know how competitive play works, do you? Hotshot wasn't the person that made the call for him to keep split-pushing bot while GGU was getting baron. He also wasn't the person that told him to go back after everything was already dead and he couldn't do much. Chauster makes all the calls for CLG. Hotshot was just following directions. And his "trolling" was putting immense pressure on the map. There was only one time that it really backfired. Everything else was effectively wasting GGU's time.

Also, GGU's teamfighting was much better then CLG's, but they didn't have a teleport. No surprise CLG is going to try to avoid strait 5v5s and try to split-push them to death.

There was literally no way that CLG could win a 5v5 teamfight against GGU even though they had a gold lead. Jintae was massive and they would have had to kill him twice. They were in a difficult position with the champ picks since GGU's 5v5ing was miles better then theirs. They had no choice but to try what they did, and it almost worked. I'm not saying that the calls weren't poor, but they were in a tough spot, and I doubt anyone here could do any better then Chauster did when making those calls.

Thanks for sharing your obvious insider knowledge. I'm sure HotShot has zero thinking ability and Chauster has to give him commands non-stop throughout the entire game.
#16omega bahumatPosted 4/19/2013 6:17:08 PM
PKMNsony posted...
kfcguy77 posted...

Thanks for sharing your obvious insider knowledge. I'm sure HotShot has zero thinking ability and Chauster has to give him commands non-stop throughout the entire game.

Competitice play is about the shot caller and player's abilities to respond and make plays.

Any time hotshot was split pushing it was because he was told to
#17FlameLord23Posted 4/19/2013 6:26:12 PM
omega bahumat posted...
PKMNsony posted...
kfcguy77 posted...

Competitice play is about the shot caller and player's abilities to respond and make plays.

Any time hotshot was split pushing it was because he was told to

By who? His mom?
---
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#18bstbllPosted 4/19/2013 6:29:06 PM
FlameLord23 posted...
By who? His mom?

Chauster. The person who makes all of CLG's calls. Whether or not you think Chauster is a good shotcaller is a separate issue, but blaming HSGG for listening to him isn't a valid criticism.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid