Dude RAMMSUS

#21DartkunPosted 4/20/2013 10:21:12 AM(edited)
MIG297 posted...
Doesn't change the fact that having a Rammus on your team makes you more likely to win than having any other jungler.

And pick rate isn't that important tbh.

Please. Just take a introductory class to statistics at your local community college.

Actually almost everyone here could benefit from taking a statistics class and a critical thinking class.
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#22iPWNtheNoobsPosted 4/20/2013 10:20:56 AM
All these people saying counter jungle him.
Really? Pre gold and even in gold, very little counter jungling happens. + Easy to pick that counter jungler off.
---
Trolling is a art
#23shadyelfPosted 4/20/2013 10:22:56 AM
Smite teleport homeguard rammus inc
---
?
#24BhelliumPosted 4/20/2013 10:23:06 AM
I know I just did to a shaco. Silly bastard would have had me if i you know, walked into the bush like he wanted and blew q/w stupidly.

Like Shaco isn't going to go for the red gank.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#25MIG297Posted 4/20/2013 10:29:27 AM
Dartkun posted...
MIG297 posted...
Doesn't change the fact that having a Rammus on your team makes you more likely to win than having any other jungler.

Please. Just take a introductory class to statistics at your local community college.

Actually almost everyone here could benefit from taking a statistics class and a critical thinking class.

Pls just stop. There's no way you can argue against it. Rammus has the highest winrate for junglers. If he is kin your match you have a higher chance of winning. Doesn't matter how many other matched he gets picked in because those do nothing to impact the one that you're in.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#26BurnumMasterPosted 4/20/2013 1:52:59 PM
MIG297 posted...
Dartkun posted...
MIG297 posted...

Pls just stop. There's no way you can argue against it. Rammus has the highest winrate for junglers. If he is kin your match you have a higher chance of winning. Doesn't matter how many other matched he gets picked in because those do nothing to impact the one that you're in.

Okay so lets say the community accepts the idea and starts thinking "jungle Rammus wins games". You see his pick rate go up dramatically. I guarantee his win rate would drop, and you would have no clue why.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#27Brutal_Felix(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 4:17:12 PM
BurnumMaster posted...
MIG297 posted...
Dartkun posted...
MIG297 posted...

Okay so lets say the community accepts the idea and starts thinking "jungle Rammus wins games". You see his pick rate go up dramatically. I guarantee his win rate would drop, and you would have no clue why.

No he would just get banned
---
Steam ID: Brutal_Felix
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970