What would you say is the biggest reason for your losses?

#21ForgettablePosted 4/20/2013 4:04:23 AM
I'm a baddie
#22g-cube_mastaPosted 4/20/2013 4:21:33 AM
Currently I tunnel too hard on roaming/trying to make a big play and lose track of keeping farm up.

Passive play makes me paranoid because I think the longer I wait to make a big play the more chance I give them to pull one off before me.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#23arys75Posted 4/20/2013 4:22:57 AM
Most of my losses were from me sucking hard. Most of my wins came from me being carried.
#24user_ptPosted 4/20/2013 4:48:14 AM
I've been noticing that lately I lose a lot of times because one of my laners feeds. Sometimes, a laner is facing a counter or someone clearly more skilled and instead of playing safe, they seem to play even more recklessly. I simply don't get this. If I'm against someone who plays much better than me or has a champ that clearly is a counter to mine, I try to play safe, farm and keep my opponent from roaming to other lanes. This way, although I my lane opponent has an advantage over me, I give my team an opportunity to turn around the game by gaining advantage in other lanes/taking down turrets and teamfights. But for some weird reason, many people can't understand this and at 15 minutes have already died to the enemy more than 5 times, practically throwing away the game. Even if the other lanes manage to win their lanes by a close margin, they have no chance against a fed champ, who comes in and kills everyone.
#25kiba312Posted 4/20/2013 5:35:15 AM
people not holding their ground by themselves and complains about not receiving help
---
(-_-(-_-(0.o)-_-)-_-)
oh noes 0.o
#26John_DanePosted 4/20/2013 5:36:56 AM
gzus_AD posted...
I suck.
#27DerpyAssassinPosted 4/20/2013 5:51:05 AM
Team mates not communicating... Expecting me (as diana/riven) to initiate... Or even as Tristana...
---
... And the nugget was like 'PO...TA...TO' and I was all like 'NO, Dude just NO!'
IGN: 3Radication
#28Master Of The DeadPosted 4/20/2013 5:56:35 AM
A lot of the games I lose are me trying to go hero mode because my team mates suck, and failing at it. A lot of the time if I just played a bit more sensibly I would have been able to slowly carry the game.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#29RyokoWinsPosted 4/20/2013 6:01:26 AM
I blame silly mistakes early on mostly, made by me or someone on my team.
---
I am whoever I need to be.
#30MT_TRAEHPosted 4/20/2013 6:31:58 AM
a 3v5 fight where the 3 of us is getting back doored by one of other god damned team because they just cant kill us 3
---
The Metal Gear Series is probably the best games ever made.