What would you say is the biggest reason for your losses?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What would you say is the biggest reason for your losses?
3 years ago#21
I'm a baddie
3 years ago#22
Currently I tunnel too hard on roaming/trying to make a big play and lose track of keeping farm up.

Passive play makes me paranoid because I think the longer I wait to make a big play the more chance I give them to pull one off before me.
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
3 years ago#23
Most of my losses were from me sucking hard. Most of my wins came from me being carried.
3 years ago#24
I've been noticing that lately I lose a lot of times because one of my laners feeds. Sometimes, a laner is facing a counter or someone clearly more skilled and instead of playing safe, they seem to play even more recklessly. I simply don't get this. If I'm against someone who plays much better than me or has a champ that clearly is a counter to mine, I try to play safe, farm and keep my opponent from roaming to other lanes. This way, although I my lane opponent has an advantage over me, I give my team an opportunity to turn around the game by gaining advantage in other lanes/taking down turrets and teamfights. But for some weird reason, many people can't understand this and at 15 minutes have already died to the enemy more than 5 times, practically throwing away the game. Even if the other lanes manage to win their lanes by a close margin, they have no chance against a fed champ, who comes in and kills everyone.
3 years ago#25
people not holding their ground by themselves and complains about not receiving help
oh noes 0.o
3 years ago#26
gzus_AD posted...
I suck.
3 years ago#27
Team mates not communicating... Expecting me (as diana/riven) to initiate... Or even as Tristana...
... And the nugget was like 'PO...TA...TO' and I was all like 'NO, Dude just NO!'
IGN: 3Radication
3 years ago#28
A lot of the games I lose are me trying to go hero mode because my team mates suck, and failing at it. A lot of the time if I just played a bit more sensibly I would have been able to slowly carry the game.
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
3 years ago#29
I blame silly mistakes early on mostly, made by me or someone on my team.
I am whoever I need to be.
3 years ago#30
a 3v5 fight where the 3 of us is getting back doored by one of other god damned team because they just cant kill us 3
The Metal Gear Series is probably the best games ever made.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What would you say is the biggest reason for your losses?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived