Confession: There are times when I kinda hope my team loses

#11Lexar_Posted 4/20/2013 10:43:50 AM
I secretly hope we lose when a player is one of those passive-aggressive people that says stuff like "You seem ok." and "I hope our mid doesn't feed." and "Our jungler needs to learn to gank."

(With the period which makes it sound even more condescending, of course)
#12Eclipse008Posted 4/20/2013 1:16:54 PM
In those situations AgentReborn, if you're really looking to teach your teammates how to improve you would be better off carrying the game and then giving them some helpful pointers afterwards. People are more likely to be open to criticism by the person who carried them to victory, not the person who went out of their way to make them fail.
---
qed
#13mrmonstrPosted 4/20/2013 1:25:16 PM
I don't see how you think losing on purpose helps anyone. You argue that your punishing bad habits. You then say you don't want your teammates to win just because the other team is worse.

So your punishing the better team?

Maybe your carrying your whole team...

In which case, unless your telling them "I'm throwing this game because you have bad habits and need punishing" then how will they get any kind of message. If you are telling them, why are you not banned yet?

Whatever your reasoning,
Your doing what you want at your teammate's expense. That's against the summoner's code.
---
LoL (EU West): mrmonstr (25)
LoL (NA): mrmonstrNA (2)
#14AgentReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 12:19:06 AM
Eclipse008 posted...
In those situations AgentReborn, if you're really looking to teach your teammates how to improve you would be better off carrying the game and then giving them some helpful pointers afterwards. People are more likely to be open to criticism by the person who carried them to victory, not the person who went out of their way to make them fail.

Make no mistake, I still want to win, so I dont feed or troll or anything like that. And I do try to offer constructive hell

I just dont really tryhard. >.>
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
#15Flame_HazardPosted 4/21/2013 12:52:17 AM
Possibly the dumbest thing I've read in days. gj TC.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#16tlalynet0Posted 4/21/2013 2:03:33 AM
AgentReborn posted...
Its easy to survive ganks when the enemy jungler never ganks you. Which is my point. He should have been camped into oblivion and then exploded in teamfights for building Nasus like an AD carry....but he wasn't.

So yes, I'm actually mad that the other team was so much worse than us

Gank.

Make them burn flash.

Do wolves or golems.

Come back and laugh at their long flash cool-down, kill them or camp them anyway.

If you can't get away from ganks without flash, you're gonna die a lot. Flash has a long cooldown...

Its a fine spell to get away once, but really, if someone doesn't rely on it don't get mad at them.

Anyway cleanse>flash for getting away from ganks that include lots of hard cc.

Clarity is pretty bad though.
#17ssj4supervegetaPosted 4/21/2013 3:41:45 AM
i just wish people would stop taking clarity...easilly the worst summoner spell. i love it when i see it on the enemy team. its ike they're down 1 summoner spell.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#18Susan0Posted 4/21/2013 4:13:03 AM
Nykza posted...
Isn't wither basically an escape in lane?

it got nerfed , and it needs a bit of leveling for it to be noticable.
---
Akali is mai Waifu desu~
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2e3brS2TV1r569y6o1_500.gif
#19Gun SagePosted 4/21/2013 4:40:51 AM
Susan0 posted...
Nykza posted...
Isn't wither basically an escape in lane?

it got nerfed , and it needs a bit of leveling for it to be noticable.

You generally go Q>E/W>W/E, and maybe one or two more levels of Q before maxing wither anyway... So what's the big deal?
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#20Brutal_FelixPosted 4/21/2013 9:41:36 AM
I read this as Confession: I'm a douchebag.
---
Steam ID: Brutal_Felix
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970