Singed top and Volibear jungle vs Teemo

#1_HeXPosted 4/20/2013 5:03:44 AM
God I just love this, none of them can catch up to me and I spent the better half of the game trolling both killing them 2vs1 over and over.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#2Doc_HellraiserPosted 4/20/2013 6:41:01 AM
If you're facing scrubs who chase you into shrooms maybe. If they don't though you end up being useless after laning compared to them even if you get 2 kills and a 60 cs advantage over the singed. They just go push towers as a team, dive your adc, kill everybody else and leave you for last if they can't catch you or go after objectives. Not much you can do 1v5 as teemo when the rest of your team is dead.
---
Still waiting for: Half-life 2: episode 3, Wasteland 2.
#3DerpyAssassinPosted 4/20/2013 6:54:54 AM
Yep
---
... And the nugget was like 'PO...TA...TO' and I was all like 'NO, Dude just NO!'
IGN: 3Radication
#4_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 7:21:31 AM
Doc_Hellraiser posted...
If you're facing scrubs who chase you into shrooms maybe. If they don't though you end up being useless after laning compared to them even if you get 2 kills and a 60 cs advantage over the singed. They just go push towers as a team, dive your adc, kill everybody else and leave you for last if they can't catch you or go after objectives. Not much you can do 1v5 as teemo when the rest of your team is dead.

Except I got fed like hell and had 15 kills at the end of the game and could pretty much 2 shot their adc or mid in fights. They couldn't contest baron or any objective because I had shrooms everywhere. This was in ranked in Gold, so granted it's not against that good players but still.. people are bad.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#5_Yag_Posted 4/20/2013 7:31:46 AM
yeah I love playing against the champion I counter the hardest in the entire game too it's no skill all fun in the sun.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#6BhelliumPosted 4/20/2013 7:34:42 AM
_HeX posted...
Doc_Hellraiser posted...

Except I got fed like hell and had 15 kills at the end of the game and could pretty much 2 shot their adc or mid in fights. They couldn't contest baron or any objective because I had shrooms everywhere. This was in ranked in Gold, so granted it's not against that good players but still.. people are bad.

Gold's top 5% dude, by anyone's definition you and they are good

that global passive taunt is just op
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.