why is ashe so bad?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. why is ashe so bad?

User Info: thegodlikedude

thegodlikedude
3 years ago#1
worst adc ever every time i want to give her another chance she just so horrible. worthless adc at its finest

User Info: Ferd_Da_Bird

Ferd_Da_Bird
3 years ago#2
Her main 2 problems are that she has little to no good escape beyond her ult and kiting and she has no steroid. Her E is also not very good beyond scouting and her Q can leave something to be desired in terms of mana. She still works as an adc, but she's not as much of a carry as others are.
Never give up.
Never surrender.

User Info: myg0t_stk

myg0t_stk
3 years ago#3
no escape and is not scaling
ezreal is my waifu

User Info: channtheman

channtheman
3 years ago#4
She needs the right team comp to do well with. And that will never happen in solo queue so yeah, she is bad.
My new hero: Penn State Kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sFAfCzzywo&feature=g-all

User Info: the_rowan

the_rowan
3 years ago#5
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...
Her main 2 problems are that she has little to no good escape beyond her ult and kiting and she has no steroid. Her E is also not very good beyond scouting and her Q can leave something to be desired in terms of mana. She still works as an adc, but she's not as much of a carry as others are.

Actually, Ashe is more of a carry than half the ADCs. She does have the second-longest range of the ADCs (third-longest late-game because of Draw a Bead, fifth longest after including Spray and Pray and Bio-Arcane Barrage) and the best base attack speed in the game (tied with Tristana), making attack speed items (and thus all AD items multiplicatively) scale a little bit better on her. She's very late-game oriented. Also, her arrow counters split pushers other than Shen/TF since she's capable of hard initiation at long range.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
3 years ago#6
utility adc
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
3 years ago#7
Does every shot with her Q proc Lich Bane? What about Tear of the Goddess? If it does, would building Manamune/Muramana have the double effect of sharply increasing her AD and helping her out with Mana problems?
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD

User Info: B01t

B01t
3 years ago#8
wantfastcars posted...
Does every shot with her Q proc Lich Bane? What about Tear of the Goddess? If it does, would building Manamune/Muramana have the double effect of sharply increasing her AD and helping her out with Mana problems?

toggling her Q might proc lichbane, i'm not sure. Each shot with Q will indeed charge tear of the goddess.
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.

User Info: mantana888

mantana888
3 years ago#9
She's not.

You are.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.

User Info: ERLiNo

ERLiNo
3 years ago#10
Her kit is kinda cool, but she just lacks mobility damage escapes and her passive is the worst thing ever. Should make her Q do a lower slow but with extra damage or something, make her ult NOT AP.
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. why is ashe so bad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived