why is ashe so bad?

#1thegodlikedudePosted 4/20/2013 7:41:12 AM
worst adc ever every time i want to give her another chance she just so horrible. worthless adc at its finest
#2Ferd_Da_BirdPosted 4/20/2013 7:45:25 AM
Her main 2 problems are that she has little to no good escape beyond her ult and kiting and she has no steroid. Her E is also not very good beyond scouting and her Q can leave something to be desired in terms of mana. She still works as an adc, but she's not as much of a carry as others are.
---
Never give up.
Never surrender.
#3myg0t_stkPosted 4/20/2013 7:46:06 AM
no escape and is not scaling
---
ezreal is my waifu
#4channthemanPosted 4/20/2013 7:53:24 AM
She needs the right team comp to do well with. And that will never happen in solo queue so yeah, she is bad.
---
My new hero: Penn State Kid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sFAfCzzywo&feature=g-all
#5the_rowanPosted 4/20/2013 7:56:52 AM(edited)
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...
Her main 2 problems are that she has little to no good escape beyond her ult and kiting and she has no steroid. Her E is also not very good beyond scouting and her Q can leave something to be desired in terms of mana. She still works as an adc, but she's not as much of a carry as others are.

Actually, Ashe is more of a carry than half the ADCs. She does have the second-longest range of the ADCs (third-longest late-game because of Draw a Bead, fifth longest after including Spray and Pray and Bio-Arcane Barrage) and the best base attack speed in the game (tied with Tristana), making attack speed items (and thus all AD items multiplicatively) scale a little bit better on her. She's very late-game oriented. Also, her arrow counters split pushers other than Shen/TF since she's capable of hard initiation at long range.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#6BhelliumPosted 4/20/2013 8:26:46 AM
utility adc
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#7wantfastcarsPosted 4/20/2013 8:29:48 AM
Does every shot with her Q proc Lich Bane? What about Tear of the Goddess? If it does, would building Manamune/Muramana have the double effect of sharply increasing her AD and helping her out with Mana problems?
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#8B01tPosted 4/20/2013 8:33:53 AM
wantfastcars posted...
Does every shot with her Q proc Lich Bane? What about Tear of the Goddess? If it does, would building Manamune/Muramana have the double effect of sharply increasing her AD and helping her out with Mana problems?

toggling her Q might proc lichbane, i'm not sure. Each shot with Q will indeed charge tear of the goddess.
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#9mantana888Posted 4/20/2013 8:43:06 AM
She's not.

You are.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#10ERLiNoPosted 4/20/2013 8:54:47 AM
Her kit is kinda cool, but she just lacks mobility damage escapes and her passive is the worst thing ever. Should make her Q do a lower slow but with extra damage or something, make her ult NOT AP.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg