Looking at this Ashe in a bronze 5 game right now

#1Gun SagePosted 4/20/2013 8:56:38 AM
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24732252#profile

She's purple side laning with a wukong.

Mid is Lux, top is Voli + Talon

Blue side is Ezreal + Lee sin, Zyra, and then Renekton + nasus.

I really just don't see how these people don't read a guide, aren't given tips on how to play a little bit better, anything.

Anybody want to give this guy a helping hand?
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#2gallantknightPosted 4/20/2013 9:00:12 AM
holy **** at over 30 minutes and only 30ish minions. That's only a bit more than a creep a minute...
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#3TomorrowDogPosted 4/20/2013 9:03:33 AM
It isn't that hard to understand. Probably just kids or not-really-gamers who are literally oblivious or don't care about any of the deeper layers of the game. They don't look at the game beyond the level of, say, Pac-Man. You just walk down the road and try to kill the enemy.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#4Eclypse9810Posted 4/20/2013 9:27:34 AM
Looking at the other matches, I'm guessing it's just someone who has a little brother/sister playing on their account from time to time.
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
#5FlameLord23Posted 4/20/2013 9:36:44 AM
Did she run crit runes, 21/9/0 masteries and steal red buff then get first blood on the mid laner?
---
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths