In the Meta who should have the Most to the Least CS?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. In the Meta who should have the Most to the Least CS?
2 years ago#11
o .o
2 years ago#12
Ah ty I asked this cuz I was yelled at and berated by Top asking why I had such a low CS as Jung and I was thinking to myself when the hell does Jung get a crap load of CS in the first place lol. But I did have a horrible bot and I had to babysit them most of the game they never learned from their mistakes and kept feeding it was unreal.

But ty now I know I wasn't so horrible.
---
LOL ign - Gonk
2 years ago#13
ADC > Mid > Top > Jungle > Support
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
2 years ago#14
Gevauden posted...
Ah ty I asked this cuz I was yelled at and berated by Top asking why I had such a low CS as Jung and I was thinking to myself when the hell does Jung get a crap load of CS in the first place lol. But I did have a horrible bot and I had to babysit them most of the game they never learned from their mistakes and kept feeding it was unreal.

But ty now I know I wasn't so horrible.

What jungler?
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
2 years ago#15
JuliMizrahi posted...
Mid --> Top --> Support --> ACD --> Jungle

Support and ADC can flip one way or the other depending on the situation. I listed it this way because the ADC doesn't usually need the creep gold as much since they're racking up the champion kills.

low elo detected
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
Best ADC Main GFAQ
2 years ago#16
depends on what meta you're talking about. in 5s, it should go ADC > top = mid > jungle > support.

in solo que, ADC > top > mid = jungle > support.

reason being that in solo que as a midder you need to take advantage of poor communication and roam around the map as much as you can to get other lanes fed, people typically don't buy wards
---
twitch.tv/elitest
2 years ago#17
1. adc
2. mid
3. top
4. jungle
5. support
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
2 years ago#18
Alakazam_fan posted...
ADC > Mid > Top > Jungle > Support

---
League IGN: lPATCH
It's an "L", not an "i". (Kennen main; Diamond 1)
2 years ago#19
ninplayer posted...
JuliMizrahi posted...
Mid --> Top --> Support --> ACD --> Jungle

Support and ADC can flip one way or the other depending on the situation. I listed it this way because the ADC doesn't usually need the creep gold as much since they're racking up the champion kills.

wtf are you talking about

---
yE frE me Kweku Ananse Papa
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg
2 years ago#20
I'd say ADC > Mid/Top (should be similar) > Jungler > Support
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. In the Meta who should have the Most to the Least CS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived