In the Meta who should have the Most to the Least CS?

#31xSighxPosted 4/20/2013 12:57:12 PM
#1: adc (they have ranged autos and a babysitter, they should get tons of cs)
#2: top (they have the lane to themselves, don't roam as much)
#3: mid (they roam/counterjungle/aid jungler so they may fall behind)
#4: jungle (not enough jungle resources)
#5: support (their job is to make it work without last hits)
#32JuliMizrahiPosted 4/20/2013 1:00:31 PM
masterplum posted...
So you are mad at the meta, but still sticking to the traditional 5 positions? Because the only way I could possibly see what you are saying maybe making sense is if your ADC is no longer an ADC but instead an AD.

Recognizing that the positions exist is not the same as swearing by them. The best thing about meta is knowing how the sheep will follow it. I guess in this instance, that would make them lemmings, not sheep.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#33ikilledkenny2Posted 4/20/2013 1:02:11 PM
^what league?
#34CrumpledPaperPosted 4/20/2013 1:05:10 PM
Theivey3 posted...
ITP: Someone who thinks they are better than the pros.

Nope, not at all. I'm better than the sheep.

its always hilarious when this word is used
---
Eh
#35xMikhalxPosted 4/20/2013 1:05:18 PM
Top=Mid > ADC > Jungle > Support

ADC's, depending on the character, win simply by staying on par with the enemy (IE: Vayne vs Cait).

As Cait, the Caitlyn should be poking down the enemy carry and it's more worth it to harass and prevent them from farming than getting perfect CS.

For Vayne, she just needs to stay alive and a little under Cait cs, if she reaches equal or above, then she wins the lane.

Top/mid will vary depending on their matchup, but it's mostly stale at higher levels of play unless someone doesn't understand matchups and walks into a bad fight. At that point, the lane is lost until jungler interference.
---
LoL IGN: Mikhal
#36BurnumMasterPosted 4/20/2013 1:07:46 PM
JuliMizrahi posted...
masterplum posted...
So you are mad at the meta, but still sticking to the traditional 5 positions? Because the only way I could possibly see what you are saying maybe making sense is if your ADC is no longer an ADC but instead an AD.

Recognizing that the positions exist is not the same as swearing by them. The best thing about meta is knowing how the sheep will follow it. I guess in this instance, that would make them lemmings, not sheep.

Please let us hear one of your amazing meta breaking strats.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#37Ursper1Posted 4/20/2013 1:12:27 PM
JuliMizrahi posted...
Mid --> Top --> Support --> ACD --> Jungle

Support and ADC can flip one way or the other depending on the situation. I listed it this way because the ADC doesn't usually need the creep gold as much since they're racking up the champion kills.

please explain how an ADC who doesn't scale well with levels is able to rack up champion kills enough to purchase their build, without the opponent being SO dumb as to feed them.

if you're going to argue that the meta is dumb, you need to explain why it is dumb rather than go NOOB SHEEP OMG META SUCKS
---
GT: Ursper
waw was not "very good". It was german propoganda put forth by the homosexual war machine.-Captain Castle
#38CrumpledPaperPosted 4/20/2013 1:15:30 PM

inb4hethinksdoublebruiserbotisadifferentmeta
---
Eh
#39HostileFirePosted 4/20/2013 1:35:44 PM
BurnumMaster posted...
JuliMizrahi posted...
masterplum posted...

You're all obviously just lemmings. Juli don't talk to no lemmings.
---
http://tf2b.com/?id=hostilefire | Steam ID: HostileFire
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/HostileFire/stats/188642465/ps3/
#40mrmonstrPosted 4/20/2013 1:37:06 PM
What? Everyone's saying ADC needs the most cc? I assumed it would be jungle first for easy ganks then support for easy adc feeding...

I don't understand this... :(
---
LoL (EU West): mrmonstr (25)
LoL (NA): mrmonstrNA (2)