In the Meta who should have the Most to the Least CS?

#41Ursper1Posted 4/20/2013 2:41:31 PM
mrmonstr posted...
What? Everyone's saying ADC needs the most cc? I assumed it would be jungle first for easy ganks then support for easy adc feeding...

I don't understand this... :(

cs, not cc
---
GT: Ursper
waw was not "very good". It was german propoganda put forth by the homosexual war machine.-Captain Castle
#42xSighxPosted 4/20/2013 2:42:34 PM
mrmonstr posted...
What? Everyone's saying ADC needs the most cc? I assumed it would be jungle first for easy ganks then support for easy adc feeding...

cs =/= cc
#43mrmonstrPosted 4/20/2013 2:54:04 PM
Ursper1 posted...
mrmonstr posted...

cs, not cc

ha! DAMN IT :')
I'm an idiot.
---
LoL (EU West): mrmonstr (25)
LoL (NA): mrmonstrNA (2)
#44BurnumMasterPosted 4/20/2013 3:07:31 PM
HostileFire posted...
BurnumMaster posted...
JuliMizrahi posted...
masterplum posted...
So you are mad at the meta, but still sticking to the traditional 5 positions? Because the only way I could possibly see what you are saying maybe making sense is if your ADC is no longer an ADC but instead an AD.

Recognizing that the positions exist is not the same as swearing by them. The best thing about meta is knowing how the sheep will follow it. I guess in this instance, that would make them lemmings, not sheep.

Please let us hear one of your amazing meta breaking strats.

You're all obviously just lemmings. Juli don't talk to no lemmings.

Im trying to free myself from the sheep and lemming slavery with his wisdom
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#45hyorinryuPosted 4/20/2013 3:34:49 PM
Why should Mid have more CS than top?

I would think Top would have more because Mids tend to roam more. Is it all the wraiths?
---
Not changing this sig unless a sequel for Kirby Air Ride is released or I change my mind Started 8 12 2008
#46Alakazam_fanPosted 4/20/2013 4:53:33 PM
JuliMizrahi posted...
Theivey3 posted...
ITP: Someone who thinks they are better than the pros.

Nope, not at all. I'm better than the sheep.

I should hope so. I don't think I've ever seen a sheep play this game before, so you don't have any stiff competition...
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#47Alakazam_fanPosted 4/20/2013 4:56:53 PM(edited)
hyorinryu posted...
Why should Mid have more CS than top?

I would think Top would have more because Mids tend to roam more. Is it all the wraiths?

It's because mid lane minions arrive to lane faster than top, also mid has wraiths/wolves/blue buff. Though top and mid could be seen as interchangeable, people like to see mid have more cs due to damage output.
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.