Elementz left

#21BurnumMasterPosted 4/20/2013 3:28:56 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
I hadn't really noticed anything good or bad about Elementz's play, but I know every time he talks he sounds like a total tool. Saint probably just yelled at him until he cried one day because he was being too annooying.

Woah calm down, too edgy!
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#22ikilledkenny2Posted 4/20/2013 3:29:19 PM
He won't be the first in his family to play a sport competitively, as Rhux's grandfather was Amos Otis a 5 time All-Star in Major League Baseball mainly for the Kansas City Royals.

i feel like these aren't even comparable
#23ZerothmaPosted 4/20/2013 3:37:42 PM
Well, he was the worst player on Curse.

He was also extremely defensive on the forums, often attacking people just for asking questions (deserving of a forum ban, imo).

Maybe I can finally become a fan of Curse, now that he's gone :)
---
Cleaning up inaccuracies on the internet, one idiot at a time.
"A delayed game is eventually good, while a bad game is bad forever."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#24infinitexxPosted 4/20/2013 3:39:41 PM
Needs more drama, too congenial a departure.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#25CheezWhizXPosted 4/20/2013 3:43:41 PM
He was arguably the worst support in the NA LCS, which is saying a lot.

Trash Sona, meh Lulu and Thresh, and a decent Blitz that hasn't been considered a threat since they played Azubu Blaze. He's had the same mechanics-level for like 3 years now and has a champion pool smaller than Scarra.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#26TekutsoPosted 4/20/2013 3:46:51 PM
ikilledkenny2 posted...
He won't be the first in his family to play a sport competitively, as Rhux's grandfather was Amos Otis a 5 time All-Star in Major League Baseball mainly for the Kansas City Royals.

Lol. That was one of the dumbest things ive ever read. This is ****ing esports not real sports, the two arent anywhere near the same. Only thing same is competitive. But its like a comparing a sewing competition winner to a super bowl champ or something, the two just arent the same.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#27FragranceofDewPosted 4/20/2013 3:48:31 PM
Not too surprised by this given all the recent spats between him and Saint. Honestly I feel like no matter where he goes he won't be satisfied unless he's jungling and that won't happen while he's on Curse since Saint is so much better.
#28CheezWhizXPosted 4/20/2013 3:49:19 PM
Tekutso posted...
ikilledkenny2 posted...

Lol. That was one of the dumbest things ive ever read. This is ****ing esports not real sports, the two arent anywhere near the same. Only thing same is competitive. But its like a comparing a sewing competition winner to a super bowl champ or something, the two just arent the same.

If Chess and Bowling can be considered sports, so can video games.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#29iXCelticXiPosted 4/20/2013 4:43:57 PM
CheezWhizX posted...
and has a champion pool smaller than Scarra.

Almost everything is smaller than Scarra.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#30omega bahumatPosted 4/20/2013 4:49:10 PM
Tekutso posted...
ikilledkenny2 posted...

Prove to me that anyone can reach the pinnacle of gaming sports with ease.

Until then they remain comparable.