Elementz left

#31ikilledkenny2Posted 4/20/2013 4:51:45 PM
rhux is definitely not at the pinnacle of gaming sports, he's a sub on a team in the worst region.
#32TyrekeEvans13Posted 4/20/2013 4:54:25 PM
Didn't Rhux step in for IPL and do awful?
---
The King of Kings
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9971/744sptp062727c1tyrekeem.jpg
#33iXCelticXiPosted 4/20/2013 5:03:20 PM
TyrekeEvans13 posted...
Didn't Rhux step in for IPL and do awful?

8th place or something. But don't worry; they terrored some Solomid invitationals in the meantime.

I am not saying I think Elementz is god tier. But I find this situation kind of funny - even as a Curse fan.
Super butthurt about how your support's roster isn't big enough? Better bring in a B team top laner who certainly has a huge support roster. Oh wait.
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#34HostileFirePosted 4/20/2013 5:30:43 PM
They would have been better off stealing somebody from another team. I like Rhux but I've only ever seen him play top lane.
---
http://tf2b.com/?id=hostilefire | Steam ID: HostileFire
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/HostileFire/stats/188642465/ps3/
#35KinzuPosted 4/20/2013 11:51:38 PM(edited)
I don't disagree with getting rid of Elementz, but I would look for a better support instead of asking Rhux to do it. Rhux has been playing top lane for Curse Academy. Does Muffinqt have a team? I didn't think he was that bad for Vulcan. Maybe they can get Jacky to convince someone from China to come over or try to pluck someone like Bloodwater from one of the lower teams in the NA. The point is there are better option for them than Rhux. Rhux did not get to the top of the solo queue ladder playing Support.

Heck if they wanted to they could probably convince Chauster to leave CLG. I'm not sure how salaries work for the different teams, but I would assume as a company Curse is in a much better spot than CLG. If Curse got Chauster and Doublelift while dropping Cop it would drastically change the entire NA scene.

On that topic isn't Chaox still out there? Not sure he would fit on Curse though unless his attitude has changed. I don't see Curse getting rid of Cop though. Cop is a very underrated ADC.
#36lleckPosted 4/20/2013 11:52:56 PM
Not hard to see this coming. Curse is Liquid and Saint's team.
---
Leggo my Eigo
#37iXCelticXiPosted 4/20/2013 11:58:50 PM
Kinzu posted...
I don't disagree with getting rid of Elementz, but I would look for a better support instead of asking Rhux to do it. Rhux has been playing top lane for Curse Academy. Does Muffinqt have a team? I didn't think he was that bad for Vulcan. Maybe they can get Jacky to convince someone from China to come over or try to pluck someone like Bloodwater from one of the lower teams in the NA. The point is there are better option for them than Rhux. Rhux did not get to the top of the solo queue ladder playing Support.

Heck if they wanted to they could probably convince Chauster to leave CLG. I'm not sure how salaries work for the different teams, but I would assume as a company Curse is in a much better spot than CLG. If Curse got Chauster and Doublelift while dropping Cop it would drastically change the entire NA scene.

On that topic isn't Chaox still out there? Not sure he would fit on Curse though unless his attitude has changed. I don't see Curse getting rid of Cop though. Cop is a very underrated ADC.

Pretty sure that's not how roster changes work this late in the season? Or are they still allowed to pick up FA's?
---
LoL IGN: Greedy
#38KinzuPosted 4/21/2013 12:02:27 AM
iXCelticXi posted...
Kinzu posted...

Pretty sure that's not how roster changes work this late in the season? Or are they still allowed to pick up FA's?

Pretty sure after the Summer event they can do whatever they want which is technically when Elementz will be free. This will be the period of time between the LCS seasons.
#39CheezWhizXPosted 4/21/2013 12:10:57 AM
Kinzu posted...

Rhux was one of the reasons they did reasonably well (for an NA team) at IPL5 and absolutely dominated that one Solomid Weekly. His mechanics and game knowledge are lightyears ahead of Elementz and for those reasons alone, he'll do better than him at support.

Muffinqt is a meh support (His Sona is worse than Elementz's) and only does well when he was with ADCs he understood already (e.g. Aphromoo). Otherwise, he's a very poor choice. The support players in China aren't godly or even better than the average Korean or EU support. In fact, the best ones like Fzzf and XiaoXiao don't really do anything other than let their ADC farm for 40 minutes. You don't really see MadLife-level play there. Picking up Bloodwater would be a good choice, but if you imagine what Vulcun had to do to take him away from GGU, I doubt Curse is willing to pool that many resources in to taking him for Curse. Same thing with grabbing Chauster and Doublelift, both of whom owe a lot to brand loyalty and probably have some insane benefits so that they stay on their 4th-5th place team instead of jumping ship.

Chaox is out there, but he's not exactly a must-have player. His knowledge is meh, his tournament play is probably becoming rusty by now, and his ADC play isn't all the much better than Cop. Take him as a support and you'll probably have another Locodoco-situation.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
PKMN Diamond FC: 0560 6381 4898
#40KinzuPosted 4/21/2013 12:21:55 AM
Chaox is a better ADC than Cop. He is more capable of making plays that's for sure. I don't see Chaox and Saint coexisting on the same team though unless getting kicked off TSM really humbled Chaox.