Team is getting destroyed..

#11xSighxPosted 4/20/2013 10:17:09 PM
TheSchref posted...
aHappySacka posted...
http://i.imgur.com/00uogZc.jpg

Something new! This one is pretty hilarious.

Has he EVER posted anything other than a 'coolstory' picture? if so i still haven't seen it.
how do yu block people on gamefaqs? >__>
#12JiminyTheDingoPosted 4/20/2013 10:20:41 PM
TheSchref posted...
aHappySacka posted...
http://i.imgur.com/00uogZc.jpg

Something new! This one is pretty hilarious.

Has he EVER posted anything other than a 'coolstory' picture? if so i still haven't seen it.

Well, he also did the old lady going "That's nice honey" but still, he gets old pretty quickly.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#13TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 10:20:44 PM
XcaIIion posted...
doesnt matter who gets credit. a win is a win

I agree, but don't you think it's nice when someone says you were a big part of the win?
#14aHappySackaPosted 4/20/2013 10:21:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15HeartlessCharmsPosted 4/20/2013 10:29:54 PM
Game Show posted...
If I'm ADC and my support and I carry the game, I always give the credit to the support

---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#16aHappySackaPosted 4/20/2013 10:38:13 PM(edited)
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Oh man this topic is not good for my health...

xSighx posted...

I answer the stories that people feel a pointless need to tell. Also to answer your question you need at least 150 karma first, after that you're free to ignore everyone you don't agree with.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#17TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 10:36:32 PM
aHappySacka posted...
Oh man this topic is not good for my health...

xSighx posted...

I answer the stories that people feel a pointless need to tell. Also to answer your question you need 50 karma first, after that you're free to ignore everyone you don't agree with.

Did I hurt you with my story?
#18RafNastyPosted 4/21/2013 1:26:10 AM
The ADC knows and isn't that what counts? If you want credit don't play support :P
---
GamerTag: RazorRaf
I remember the good ol' video games days when extra content was unlocked and not paid for..
#19Lord SojiroPosted 4/21/2013 1:37:42 AM(edited)
TheSchref posted...
Everyone is arguing. Cait and I (Lulu) pull together in bot lane. I set up plays and we get multiple kills. She farms well. We convince team not surrender. I catch multiple people with my slows, knockup, etc. Keep Cait alive through every fight. Eventually win game.

Team: That was all Cait. Great carry. You're amazing.

:(

The rest of your team was bad then, sounds like bronze (though it could be silver or even gold) where they think that support has no effect on the game and can't recognize his contribution.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#20VegerunksPosted 4/21/2013 1:56:38 AM
I've noticed supports only get praised when they do exceptional and even sometimes then they don't.

Sorakas rarely get praise and same with Tarics i've noticed. Granted I got praise one time when me and Anivia were the last ones left on each team and I solo'd her when we were both full health. Her egg had ended right before i got there. So it was Support Taric vs Middle Anivia.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide