http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po3RaNWxG-4
---
What goes up, must go down. Like my grades...- black wargreykid
http://i.imgur.com/amV5N.jpg
#22LChaos2Posted 4/21/2013 4:26:11 AM
TheSchref posted...
aHappySacka posted...
http://i.imgur.com/00uogZc.jpg

Something new! This one is pretty hilarious.

Has he EVER posted anything other than a 'coolstory' picture? if so i still haven't seen it.
how do yu block people on gamefaqs? >__>

Message Detail -> Ignore This User (at the bottom)

Support is credit to team!
---
YGOPro - DevPro server: http://devpro.org/
http://www.youtube.com/LChaos2
#23Gun SagePosted 4/21/2013 6:41:21 AM
I usually get moaned and groaned at by the enemy team when I'm support, but my team has no clue I've helped at all. Vayne obviously got all 6 kills at bot lane all on her own, warded the lane all on her own, AND slowed the enemy hecarim trying to charge down her throat, all on her own.

But the enemy team knows. The "WTF LULU!??!" is always a fun thing to see.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#24arys75Posted 4/21/2013 7:28:07 AM
Lord Sojiro posted...
TheSchref posted...
Everyone is arguing. Cait and I (Lulu) pull together in bot lane. I set up plays and we get multiple kills. She farms well. We convince team not surrender. I catch multiple people with my slows, knockup, etc. Keep Cait alive through every fight. Eventually win game.

Team: That was all Cait. Great carry. You're amazing.

:(

The rest of your team was bad then, sounds like bronze (though it could be silver or even gold) where they think that support has no effect on the game and can't recognize his contribution.

Lol even players on Challenger don't give much credit to the support. That's just the way it is.

If you want praise, pick Blitz or Thresh or Sona. Their contributions are more noticeable than other supports.
#25wantfastcarsPosted 4/21/2013 7:36:06 AM
>play as Sona
>fed Darius two triple kills and Ashe several double kills with my ult
>final score: 2/2/17
>game ends
Ashe: "Thanks Sona, you were very helpful!"
Darius: "You're just lucky we could carry your sorry ass. 2/2? No contribution, not important for the win."

... :(
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#26IbuymymnksPosted 4/21/2013 7:38:30 AM
aHappySacka posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Oh man this topic is not good for my health...

xSighx posted...
Has he EVER posted anything other than a 'coolstory' picture? if so i still haven't seen it.
how do yu block people on gamefaqs? >__>

I answer the stories that people feel a pointless need to tell. Also to answer your question you need at least 150 karma first, after that you're free to ignore everyone you don't agree with.

Only really makes any sense to do it when the topic sparks no interest. This topic has had a few posts that have expressed some relation to the story of the OP.

It begs the question though, why do you even to do it at all? Is it some sort of self-pleged eternal duty of yours to be the most unoriginal poster on the board? How about, I don't know, don't post?
#27Raging_waterPosted 4/21/2013 7:43:00 AM
I'd rather have the board fill up with pointless stories that need to told than the mountains of "Cool story bro" posts and the reruns of the "Your last champ is now x, what do you do?" topics.

**** me, right?
---
I warn you Paul. If whoever that is hears something - or even if I hear something and think he may have heard - I will kill him, or them, then you, then myself.
#28HyperShadow4321Posted 4/21/2013 7:51:43 AM
Only idiots think the support has no affect by judging them from their K/D ratio. It's always funny when someone who is like 7/4/9 (just throwing out numbers) is bragging, even though the support is 2/2/29 or some other ridiculous amount of assists.

Especially playing as Lulu dude. She can save her carries like crazy and completely turn a teamfight around with carefully placed skills. That's just the life of a support though. I play ADC most of the time, so I tend to be pretty in tune to how much my support is helping. There are times where the lane we're going against is so bad that the support's influence isn't as significant, but it's always a nice feeling knowing that some epic teamwork between you and your support rocked bottom lane and completely destroyed the enemy team's morale.
#29Viewtiful_JonPosted 4/21/2013 7:53:21 AM
I have been support before and had the praise.
Other team said GG Lulu you were a pain to play against.
#30TheSchref(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 11:23:15 AM
Lord Sojiro posted...
TheSchref posted...
Everyone is arguing. Cait and I (Lulu) pull together in bot lane. I set up plays and we get multiple kills. She farms well. We convince team not surrender. I catch multiple people with my slows, knockup, etc. Keep Cait alive through every fight. Eventually win game.

Team: That was all Cait. Great carry. You're amazing.

:(

The rest of your team was bad then, sounds like bronze (though it could be silver or even gold) where they think that support has no effect on the game and can't recognize his contribution.

It was Gold.

>.<