I can't get kills when I play mid.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I can't get kills when I play mid.
3 years ago#1
I just can't. Is there a certain mindset I need for it? I just played beginner bots as Kassadin. I got ONE kill. Eight assists, but ONE kill. I just can't seem to lay enough damage on people to kill them, or when I fire off my burst they get low enough to run away and heal. The only times Annie Bot died in-lane was when Lee Sin came down and ganked. Do I need to be more aggressive? Last time I tried to mid as Veigar in PvP I just got completely zoned out by the enemy Lux. When I play Twisted Fate, I can only poke until they run away and go B. Is Mid just a LOT slower than top or bot? I get plenty of CS but no kills at all. What are some general tips for playing mid?
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
3 years ago#2
Getting kills in mid with Kassadin....

Boost AP
Boost cooldown
Avoid dieing
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
3 years ago#3
Its about baiting and bursting.
If you have a jungler, its important to use both.
3 years ago#4
The best advice I can give is to make better use your abilities and decide when enemies are low enough to burst down, ignite helps a lot with this.

Also Kassadin and Veigar both need to be level 6 before they can kill targets.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
3 years ago#5
I can't gank mid as a jungler. Any tips on that?
?
3 years ago#6
Generally ganking mid is just a matter of hitting a CC spell since if your mid does their full burst combo it should do minimum 60%.
Steam ID = KatzDave (Add me!) Multi-player games below... (PC/DS/Wii)
AS,AT,AW,B,B+,BF2,BP,CSS,DDS,GW,L4D,L4D2, MK,MiB,PHG,PPT,PVK,RFG,SC,SF4,SMC4,SSE,TC,TF2
3 years ago#7
if you only got 1 kill on begginer bots.... i'd worry more about the basics and your mechanics in general than why you cant get kills, may sound rude but there it is
SC2 : Koroioz 450
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS
3 years ago#8
you can add me (x Sigh x) and ill 1v1 you and show you my playstyle. i dont always get first blood but most of the time i win lane pretty hard.
3 years ago#9
Beginner bots tend to turn and run a lot more readily than human opponents.
So unless you're good at chasing or tower diving, you probably won't get that many kills on beginner bots before late game.
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
3 years ago#10
Play Karthus.
Currently Playing: Civilizzation V (PC), League of Legends IGN: MeltedWater
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I can't get kills when I play mid.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived