Check out this awesome Darius my brother drew.

#41BlackBeetleborg(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 10:08:04 AM
Zerothma posted...
I laughed at the Darius picture, but more because I relate to it really well. Let me tell you a really cool story, bro.

When I was in middle school, 8th grade I think, I had an art project which was to make some sort of mosaic. So, I cut out pages out of magazines and cut those pages into pieces. For no real reason at all, I made a picture of a cat in a box in a tree in the desert. I don't know why, since I really didn't care for cats at the time and I'd never owned one. Well, the cat's face was kinda f***** up. When I showed it to my friends they laughed. I thought it was funny too. So I would take the mosaic out of my cubby/bin thing every once in a while and we'd all have a good laugh.

On my 21st birthday my mother went through my box of old schoolwork (she saved nearly everything I did from 6th to 12th grade, in fact I'm still sifting through it all to find and keep only the most nostalgic stuff) and she found that cat picture, still in pretty good condition. She took it to a craft store and had it fixed up a bit and framed. That picture is now hanging at the end of my hallway.

But there's even more to the story. I believe it was the summer after high school that my parents got my sister a cat. The cat was named Nami. I gave the cat that name since nobody could decide on a name for her, and we were literally calling her "no-name". This blew my mind when Riot made a support with the same name, especially since support is my most played role.

Anyway, by the time we got Nami, I had forgotten about that cat mosaic. It wasn't until my 21st birthday when it came back to me. That Christmas was like any other Christmas in the sense that there were boxes everywhere. Nami climbed in a box. And a grand photo was taken, my friends. This photo ushered in the second age of the cat mosaic. My middle school friends called it the mosaic that could tell the future.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8344/16277015872838444125722.jpg

And that's why I find the Darius face funny.

That was actually a good read. Thank you, sir.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
#42GevaudenPosted 4/22/2013 12:20:03 PM
BlackBeetleborg posted...
Zerothma posted...
I laughed at the Darius picture, but more because I relate to it really well. Let me tell you a really cool story, bro.

When I was in middle school, 8th grade I think, I had an art project which was to make some sort of mosaic. So, I cut out pages out of magazines and cut those pages into pieces. For no real reason at all, I made a picture of a cat in a box in a tree in the desert. I don't know why, since I really didn't care for cats at the time and I'd never owned one. Well, the cat's face was kinda f***** up. When I showed it to my friends they laughed. I thought it was funny too. So I would take the mosaic out of my cubby/bin thing every once in a while and we'd all have a good laugh.

On my 21st birthday my mother went through my box of old schoolwork (she saved nearly everything I did from 6th to 12th grade, in fact I'm still sifting through it all to find and keep only the most nostalgic stuff) and she found that cat picture, still in pretty good condition. She took it to a craft store and had it fixed up a bit and framed. That picture is now hanging at the end of my hallway.

But there's even more to the story. I believe it was the summer after high school that my parents got my sister a cat. The cat was named Nami. I gave the cat that name since nobody could decide on a name for her, and we were literally calling her "no-name". This blew my mind when Riot made a support with the same name, especially since support is my most played role.

Anyway, by the time we got Nami, I had forgotten about that cat mosaic. It wasn't until my 21st birthday when it came back to me. That Christmas was like any other Christmas in the sense that there were boxes everywhere. Nami climbed in a box. And a grand photo was taken, my friends. This photo ushered in the second age of the cat mosaic. My middle school friends called it the mosaic that could tell the future.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8344/16277015872838444125722.jpg

And that's why I find the Darius face funny.

That was actually a good read. Thank you, sir.

Hmm I see a pink wall and a toilet in the back :/ scurry
---
LOL ign - Gonk
#43BhelliumPosted 4/22/2013 12:39:50 PM(edited)
anyways i just find it funny that people are getting upset about some people faking upset over tc's brotherly shenanigans and trying to link it to being all alpha wolves in a beta world or some bs

unless
unless

they're faking upset about our faking upset

mind=blown
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#44oomhansPosted 4/22/2013 12:58:23 PM
Please stop using photobucket, then we'll talk.
---
Nothing to see here, move along.
#45BlackBeetleborg(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:13:54 PM
oomhans posted...
Please stop using photobucket, then we'll talk.

Because it's incredibly difficult to use, right?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles