When do you predict Kha'zix to be nerfed (again)?

#1olijollyPosted 4/20/2013 11:49:51 PM
I've been playing Kha'zix since he was nerfed at the first time and was considered UP.
And quit a few have. It's no secret RIOT has been on some sort of a crusade against AD assassins. Zed is up next for the nerf. And I believe Kha'zix will be nerfed soon after (week or so on PBE right after Zed's). What do you guys think? Kha'zix is OP? balanced? Nerfs coming soon or never? Olibollyboo is sad booboo
#2wehomiesPosted 4/20/2013 11:52:55 PM
i don't have any ****ing idea when exactly he'll be nerfed obv but i'd say kha will be nerfed as soon as zed's nerfs get implemented. Not sure if in a week but I'd say around there.
kha'zix had been asked to be nerfed by quite a few, esp recently with its rising popularity.
the korean pros/regs are saying kha'zix is overall better than zed as ad assassin due to his overall consistency. im going to say really soon. and then i can see talon or some ad assassin getting nerfed randomly for balance. league of tanks.
#3NoobletitoPosted 4/20/2013 11:55:21 PM
just by looking at how riot has been going at it against ad assassins, very soon.
kha'zix / zed were THE ad sins so after the zed nerf, kha'zix will have better laning and still much better lategame and i'm not even sure if zed will have better earlygame since his poking/w pressuring will be gimped. kha'zix will be nerfed very soon imo.
#4whatupeveryonehPosted 4/20/2013 11:58:10 PM
The pros use Kha'zix more often than Zed nowadays.
The Korean pros have been using Kha'zix a lot more than Zed as well.
The community followed and are calling him OP (they called Darius OP after one of the pros going crazy with it recently...LOL...OP darius).

guess what'll happen next.
#5CosmosYearsPosted 4/21/2013 12:13:43 AM
Maybe I forgot something but he had a huge increase in popularity then he died off a little now he seems like he may be coming back, are people just leaving Zed? I always felt like Kha was better.
#6whatupeveryonehPosted 4/21/2013 12:39:55 AM
CosmosYears posted...
Maybe I forgot something but he had a huge increase in popularity then he died off a little now he seems like he may be coming back, are people just leaving Zed? I always felt like Kha was better.

I also think Kha was always better.
He's just more consistent. Zed got better earlygame but Kha can hold on.
In lategame however, Zed kills here and there but I find him rather useless (but it just means Zed can **** on teams before getting the match to lategame...if possible lol).
The Koreans and other pros are using Kha'zix a lot more than Zed now and banning him more. I forgot who but apparently one of the Korean pros said on the Afreeca streams that Zed is overrated and Khazis outclasses him (I don't really agree with him if this is true).
but yeah.