C/D Bots V. Humans

#1Gig_NFBBPosted 4/21/2013 7:12:30 AM
C/D Intermediate bots are better than most human players - Results (157 votes)
C : Intermediate bots are self preserving, and get a lot of gold by mid game.
40.13% (63 votes)
D : Humans use bushes wisely, while bots don't use them at all.
59.87% (94 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What do you think?
Reasons please!
---
The above post is either real or surreal.Have fun guessing.
#2Master Of The DeadPosted 4/21/2013 7:14:30 AM
They get a lot of gold by mid game because the game cheats and gives it to them though, not because they are good.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#3LChaos2Posted 4/21/2013 7:16:40 AM(edited)
I feel the mid-lane bot is the easiest to fight most of the time, since they don't seem to understand the concept of trading.

They get a lot of gold by mid game because the game cheats and gives it to them though, not because they are good.

Also this
---
YGOPro - DevPro server: http://devpro.org/
http://www.youtube.com/LChaos2
#4NicoGrimmPosted 4/21/2013 7:17:05 AM
Intermidiate bots get crazy gold. I can't remember what the exact numbers are, but you could be dominating them the entire game, and they'll still end up with just a few hundred gold under you. It's why you can't let them win lanes. Ever.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#5wantfastcarsPosted 4/21/2013 7:26:41 AM
While Intermediate Bot gold gain is total BS, nooby bush use > no bush use most of the time.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#6MagiaIcePosted 4/21/2013 7:29:13 AM
Wait, you can lose to bots at level 30?
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the front door..."~Me
Nami is my waifu
#7Amothien22Posted 4/21/2013 7:36:24 AM
Playing bots is a great way to get good at the game.

play 1v3 bots to get your item builds and laning phases or jungling good

go 2v5 if you can find a good partner to help carry. Bots are super helpful.
#8NicoGrimmPosted 4/21/2013 7:36:32 AM
Who said anything about level 30?

And, yes You can. If you let int bots feed, the game becomes a LOT harder to win. Still doable because the bots are stupid and never team fight, but it'll take much longer.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#9HyperShadow4321Posted 4/21/2013 7:36:54 AM
Yeah, the bots get extra gold and have a magic sense of knowing exactly when to start running away, but they're still bots and don't dodge anything. The only time I've ever lost to intermediate bots was when I was playing with a couple friends who were really new to the game. The bots got fed and just built ridiculously tanky and couldn't be killed.

If you want to have a lot of fun destroying bots, play Nidalee. They all run in straight lines so you can just omgwtfslaughter all of them and laugh as they lose you in the bushes in two seconds.
#10NicoGrimmPosted 4/21/2013 7:38:37 AM
I believe they also start with some random runes, right? So, they have an advantage if fighting under level 20.
---