When it is my turn, I pick what hasn't been picked

#1Ravid182Posted 4/21/2013 7:53:08 AM
Not what has not been called.

Ban me.
#2Viewtiful_JonPosted 4/21/2013 7:55:20 AM
You prob get two of the same role often then, If your cool with that then there is no problem. Only whiny people who are stuck to the meta care. I think in lower elo brackets some variation doesn't hurt.
#3Ravid182(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 8:00:16 AM
This isn't the 4th grade where whoever calls it first gets front seat. They put people in a pick order for a reason. Most people in this game think that pick order is based on whoever is the quickest person to type.

That said if someone asks for a certain role nicely I will often give up the role I preferred to play for them.

I rarely do get people of the same role. Normally there is complaining but oh well.
#4BhelliumPosted 4/21/2013 8:02:24 AM
you call so you can make sure all the roles are filled genius

Now if you're first pick and your adc or whatever is just hands down your best role do it
but don't be rude about it, which tbqh sounds exactly like what you're doing.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#5JuliMizrahiPosted 4/21/2013 8:40:31 AM
I should really play a draft game eventually, just to understand how call and pick are different.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#6GoldenFantasyPosted 4/21/2013 10:08:56 AM
They can't report you for this unless you guys lose and they want to find someone to blame, even if go 0/5 and you go 6/2 by end game.

Or they could just dodge.

I myself main jungle or just call another role if someone wants to jungle.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks