Flash nerf

#1wehomiesPosted 4/21/2013 5:31:17 PM
just coming from the gd and some random pappymurphychicken wings said riot is thinking about nerfing flash so that it won't let you go through walls. i don't want o believe this since it didn't have any sources to back up this bs but i wouldn't be too surprised with riot doing this sort of thing. and it may bring some variety in spell usage. what do you think brofishes?

personally, it sounds good until you think about champs with flash-like abilities (i.e. zed, kassadin, kha'zix, etc). these guys would be even harder to kill off. iono meng.
io even no
#2saint35Posted 4/21/2013 5:33:56 PM
Flash should not be nerfed. It's a good thing for the game. Flash allows for awesome plays to be made.
---
Why modern education is failing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM6c-HY8dck
#3ssupermario92Posted 4/21/2013 5:34:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hsL4c.png
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 49 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: ryana
#4lordlugia_rocksPosted 4/21/2013 5:34:20 PM
If they really want people to stop using flash they'd have to just remove it. All the other summoner spells suck except Exhaust, Ignite, and Smite. Flash is just too good and opens up so many possibilities compared to other abilities.
---
Official Shiftry of the B/W Boards!
Pokemon Black FC: 2709-1474-4073
#5olijollyPosted 4/21/2013 5:35:04 PM
rio has nerfed flash before so i'm not sure if whoever said flash is getting nerfed is well informed. however, i, too, would not be surprised to see riot nerf flash again.
champs with gapclosers, esp one that can go through walls would have a huge advantage esp in jungle.
#6profDEADPOOLPosted 4/21/2013 5:35:28 PM
Flash being nerfed like that would probably result in every movement spell(cept for perhaps Zed's W. But something like Kha'Zix and Ez's E's def) being nerfed like that. I doubt it though.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, C&XF, Gambit, Young Avengers, Hawkguy, GA, I, Vampire, JLD and Constantine
#7GreatKiraLordPosted 4/21/2013 5:36:34 PM
It'd be nice for the other spells to be used.
But guys like J4, Zed, Kha'zix, etc will have such big advantage in their mobility.
#8GreatKiraLordPosted 4/21/2013 5:37:46 PM
profDEADPOOL posted...
Flash being nerfed like that would probably result in every movement spell(cept for perhaps Zed's W. But something like Kha'Zix and Ez's E's def) being nerfed like that. I doubt it though.

I'd believe this.
Zed's W would probably be the same. And Kha'zix and Ez's might become nerfed like that.
I'm not sure how much it'd hurt Kha'zix and Ez though.
#9youNmeGirlPosted 4/21/2013 5:39:04 PM(edited)
jungle j4 = win

even more win saucy sauce123
#10ManTigerPosted 4/21/2013 5:41:40 PM
I doubt they'd do this.
They'd just be buffing the **** out of guys with wall-jumping gap closers like (others mentioned it) Kha'zix, Zed, Jarmander, Kass, etc.