Hecarim, Nautilus, Or Kha' zix?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hecarim, Nautilus, Or Kha' zix?
3 years ago#1
I want a 6300 ip champ but I dunno what to get. I like playing mid and jungle equally.How likely is it that kha and the pony will be nerfed?
Keepin' it real
3 years ago#2
If you want someone who can both mid and jungle, I believe Kha is the better choice for you.
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
3 years ago#3
Hec already got nerfed but he is still worth a ban.

Riot doesn't seem to care about Kha or Naut.

I would get Hec out of the 3.
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
3 years ago#4
Pony's been hit already, but he's still a good pick. The biggest difference is that people don't complain on the forums about him as much.

Naut is prolly safe for a couple months. May get some buffs but prolly won't get nerfed barring some crazy bandwagoning.

Kha ain't gonna get buffs for a while and may get a couple small nerfs within a few months, but he's in a decent place right now.

Safest would be Naut, Hec is still awesome just slightly worse than before, and Kha is most likely to get nerfed in the future.
3 years ago#5
just because it's 6300 IP does not mean it is good

Hec- Very powerful snowballing jungler, however ignite stops alot of sustain, kinda a high risk version of Malp(an much more fun too)
Kha- Mid is the best lane for him, then top, then jungle. jungle doesn't give him enough gold and his clear is rather meh pre-6, its been improved in S3 though, Late game he jumps on carries and melts them , CC and burst counters him like most assassins
Naut- horrible early game, amazing late game, when jungling expect enemies to counter jungle you as you a very weak in early stages. when W is around level 3 , your clear is much better and your ganks are strong before 6 and crazy after 6(4 CC, most in the game)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Hecarim, Nautilus, Or Kha' zix?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived