I'm tired of people hating on my Support Syndra before a game even starts

#1TheOneWhoPwnzPosted 4/21/2013 11:20:14 PM
She has a sweet stun on short cd and a slow...

Pls stop the hate
Support Syndra is great
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#2TheSchrefPosted 4/21/2013 11:21:02 PM
Lulu is better.
#3TheOneWhoPwnz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 11:23:06 PM
Says you. You can even carry the team if your ADC sux as Support Syndra.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#4xVashTS98xPosted 4/21/2013 11:27:21 PM
I had heard that this was legit.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#5KyleizALIVEPosted 4/21/2013 11:29:11 PM
Syndra is only good top and mid. Her support game is okay.
I like Ryze support better. You actually build tanky support and do damage, instead of build 5 AP items and a SS.
---
LoL: UpToSixteen
<ebonics>Syndra be mah bitty fo sho</ebonics>
#6Linctagon7Posted 4/21/2013 11:35:03 PM
Dude, I know that feel.

I get so much hate for playing Warwick top and using Heal with Smite in lane.

I use Smite because I can one hit Siege Minions and get extra gold from it with the defense Mastery and the CD matches Siege minion waves exactly. Instead of just waiting for it to get low so I can last hit and in the process losing 3 or 4 of my own minions I just hit it once and Smite. I also use it to help the jungler double smite buffs and I use it to steal enemies buff if I get the chance.

Yet people can't comprehend that a person uses Smite for anything other than jungling. It's taboo.

Get called a noob, retard, idiot or scrub by my own team every game but by the end I'm sitting at 13/0/17 and then they have nothing to say.

People will always be ignorant of playstyles that don't match the old tired meta to a T.

"OMG support Syndra we lose game noob"

"OMG WW why u have Heal and Smite no jungle f-ing noob I report you"

"OMG Mundo Jungle WTF noob"

"OMG Heimerdinger troll pick I AFK noob"

It never ends.

I just say let your performance speak for itself. Outperform you whole team, and they can do nothing but eat crow and look like ignorant fools.
#7LordClydePosted 4/21/2013 11:51:22 PM
Heimerdinger is a good support too.. His turrets are like wards.
#8TruHNIC187Posted 4/21/2013 11:57:12 PM
honestly anything off the beaten path you gotta expect is not gonna be good bc so many ppl have been let down by pplsaying "i can do this trust me " . For example i got STUCK one time as teemo support .... we did very well bot lane and won the game. But it doesnt mean i want to ever be teemo support again
#9FlameLord23Posted 4/21/2013 11:59:13 PM
I haven't tried my AD Sion mid because I know people won't approve.

That and I still suck as Sion.
---
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#10EzMoadePosted 4/22/2013 12:01:21 AM
TruHNIC187 posted...
honestly anything off the beaten path you gotta expect is not gonna be good bc so many ppl have been let down by pplsaying "i can do this trust me " . For example i got STUCK one time as teemo support .... we did very well bot lane and won the game. But it doesnt mean i want to ever be teemo support again

I thought someone was trolling me once with Teemo support, but he ended up getting me RIDICULOUSLY fed. And I suck, it was because of him I got fed. I had like 13 kills at 9 minutes.