I'm tired of people hating on my Support Syndra before a game even starts

#11Linctagon7Posted 4/22/2013 12:01:39 AM
LordClyde posted...
Heimerdinger is a good support too.. His turrets are like wards.

Free Wards ftw.

Too bad my team doesnt think so.

"Heimerdinger is a garbage you troll pick noob"

"Heimer is useless"

"OMG report Heimerdinger he camp turret like noob"

Heimer has the longest range stun in the game, basically free Wards that shoot back, has some massive slow with Crystal Scepter and his Ult and has a super long range poke, oh no but I'm trolling when I pick him.

Heimer is really good mid and as you said he can support if done right. Yet people call him trash. A good Heimer can freeze a lane like nobody else. You just have to change playstyles a bit.
#12BurnumMasterPosted 4/22/2013 12:24:51 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
LordClyde posted...

Free Wards ftw.

"Heimer is useless"

Heimer has the longest range stun in the game, basically free Wards that shoot back, has some massive slow with Crystal Scepter and his Ult and has a super long range poke, oh no but I'm trolling when I pick him.

Heimer is really good mid and as you said he can support if done right. Yet people call him trash. A good Heimer can freeze a lane like nobody else. You just have to change playstyles a bit.

You will never land it at max range unless they are afk
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#13shrimp1992Posted 4/22/2013 12:25:37 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
LordClyde posted...

Free Wards ftw.

"Heimer is useless"

Heimer is not really good mid. Yeah sure, you win lane and farm. That's awesome. In team fights, your turrets do nothing. People are not stupid enough to stand next to them for extended periods, and even if they do they die if you sneeze at them. The grenade is slow and near impossible to hit. The rockets do great damage, but you can't control who they target and its got a long cd. Your ult does literally nothing. An extra rocket, faster grenade (still slow) and turrets that slow. Which still die instantly. He does absolutely nothing for a team fight.
---
Falcons record 11-1
#14zeppelin312Posted 4/22/2013 12:26:35 AM
you guys really suck at making cases for yourselves
#15GhostlyDemonPosted 4/22/2013 12:31:53 AM
surprisingly no one has commented at all when i lock in support lee sin at silver elo on my smurf. I expected at that elo for people to moan and complain, but nothing.
Syndra is just obviously worse than support lee sin.
---
IGN: CreepSythe
#16Linctagon7Posted 4/22/2013 12:32:31 AM
I have never had any troubles using Heimer or landing any of his abilities. Teamfight or not.

My win rate with Heimer is around 78%. Haven't had one negative game.

But my team knows enough to stay on my turrets during teamfights for that AOE slow.

Horses to their courses I guess.
#17shrimp1992Posted 4/22/2013 12:34:29 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
I have never had any troubles using Heimer or landing any of his abilities. Teamfight or not.

My win rate with Heimer is around 78%. Haven't had one negative game.

But my team knows enough to stay on my turrets during teamfights for that AOE slow.

Horses to their courses I guess.

This says more to your opponents skill level than to yours.
---
Falcons record 11-1
#18Linctagon7Posted 4/22/2013 12:51:03 AM
It always comes down to that huh?

Well, that doesn't really affect me. We play on Gold 2 and we're not really that good, so yeah, you might be right.
#19wind64aPosted 4/22/2013 1:00:49 AM
shrimp1992 posted...
Linctagon7 posted...
LordClyde posted...

Free Wards ftw.

"Heimer is useless"

Heimer is not really good mid. Yeah sure, you win lane and farm. That's awesome. In team fights, your turrets do nothing. People are not stupid enough to stand next to them for extended periods, and even if they do they die if you sneeze at them. The grenade is slow and near impossible to hit. The rockets do great damage, but you can't control who they target and its got a long cd. Your ult does literally nothing. An extra rocket, faster grenade (still slow) and turrets that slow. Which still die instantly. He does absolutely nothing for a team fight.

It's so much fun to lure people into Turret filled bushes for kills :).
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#20SpacefrisianPosted 4/22/2013 1:37:17 AM
TheOneWhoPwnz posted...
Says you. You can even carry the team if your ADC sux as Support Syndra.

Just like support Gangplank, superior backup plan if adc is bad.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.