I'm looking for a serious ranked team

#1CHILLI_CORN_DOGPosted 4/22/2013 12:08:54 AM
I know you've heard it all before, but...
I've probably played this game about a year now. I've never really taken it serious, but I want to now. A few months ago, I was ranked at about 1100 elo, and I was friends with someone around 1800. I played a few games with this person, and to my surprise, the difference in ability was not that great between us, other than them knowing smarter things to do (such as wards in every nook and cranny of the map, and typing out dragon and buff times, which I now know is something that should be done if you're serious about winning). I play now, stuck in what some would call 'elo hell' playing with a bunch of weak-willed, unintelligent players, and I'm tired of it. I know for a fact I am much better than almost every player in the games I play in.

I want a change.

I need a change.

I'm 20 years old. My strongest characters (i am not listing lanes because a few of my characters have multiple lanes that I use them in frequently) are Zed, Riven, Diana, Vi, Syndra, and more recently, Nasus, Udyr, and Lee.
I'm strongest as a top laning Riven, Talon, Garen;
and as a Middle laning Zed, Diana, Vi, and Syndra;
Support, Jungle, and ADC are roles that I can do capably, but they are not my strongest and so, I will not mention them as credentials.
I have skype and am completely willing to use it to communicate in games. I'm easy going and never attack my teammates. At most, I will try to use constructive criticism. I'm very willing to learn new strategies and plans; I'm great at working with others. My skype is Big.Chill
Please consider me.
---
FrostBite
PSN - BigChili
#2zeppelin312Posted 4/22/2013 12:11:36 AM
what is your LoL ign?
#3_Ferdi_Posted 4/22/2013 12:12:33 AM
Why did you write how old you are?
---
What's your favorite song? Something you listen to a bunch and it sounds like the first time.
#4CHILLI_CORN_DOG(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 12:13:01 AM
KingIceNiga
---
FrostBite
PSN - BigChili
#5CHILLI_CORN_DOG(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 12:13:31 AM
_Ferdi_ posted...

Some people care about age and maturity that comes with it.
---
FrostBite
PSN - BigChili
#6BiglabronPosted 4/22/2013 12:16:50 AM(edited)
CHILLI_CORN_DOG posted...
_Ferdi_ posted...

Some people care about age and maturity that comes with it.

completely true, but do note that there is a rather large amount of ragers that play league. Ive had to sort through 2x year olds who my team has deemed not qualified due to raging. For a proper team to succeed no one wants a rager on their team.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#7CHILLI_CORN_DOG(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 12:20:51 AM
Yeah, but I'm not like those raging kids haha.
---
FrostBite
PSN - BigChili
#8Skul_Posted 4/22/2013 12:21:31 AM
Join PantsAreForNoobs

We only have 2 members, but we are very serious. Very. Seriously serious.

Oh, and no wearing pants while playing a game. Thats our only rule. Or at least it will be when we play a game. Yeah. (Im 17, other team mate is like 11. Or 12. Or something. idk.)
---
If someone picks Shaco, you lose. This is regardless of which team said Shaco is on
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#9CHILLI_CORN_DOG(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 12:22:39 AM
Skul_ posted...
Join PantsAreForNoobs

Oh, and no wearing pants while playing a game. Thats our only rule. Or at least it will be when we play a game. Yeah. (Im 17, other team mate is like 11. Or 12. Or something. idk.)

can you not
---
FrostBite
PSN - BigChili
#10Skul_Posted 4/22/2013 2:21:58 AM
Skul_ posted...
Join PantsAreForNoobs

can you not

Not what? Not be serious? No. We can not not be serious.
---
If someone picks Shaco, you lose. This is regardless of which team said Shaco is on
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;