That feel when every one is "Oh man Akali so fed"... And I just buy pink and win

#1Walker_RealPosted 4/22/2013 11:19:40 AM
Seriously, it's so funny watching people struggle against her invisibility.

It's like they have these big giant claws, and they're sitting on top a tiny rabbit hidden under some grass.

They can use a pink scratcher and move the grass and eat the rabbit, but instead they just sit there like WHAT ON EARTH IS TO BE DONE!
#2FreshSushiPosted 4/22/2013 11:21:12 AM
That feel when that Panth perma feeds that Akali and you buy a pink and it doesn't matter cause your top Panth has a doran blade and is beyond worthless and should just kill himself after calling top.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#3Frosted_MidnaPosted 4/22/2013 11:25:01 AM
I know that feel. I play Lulu support a lot and I always buy pinks when we face Akali. I save one pink for Baron, one for dragon, and I have 2 for Akali in the team fights!

It makes me feel happy when she stealth and I place the pink in her shroud, and transform her into a cat. She is SO cute!
---
It's more than good, it's alive!
Warning: May contain stone hat pieces http://i.imgur.com/N6v5qZx.jpg
#4darkman95Posted 4/22/2013 11:27:43 AM
Walker_Real posted...
Seriously, it's so funny watching people struggle against her invisibility.

It's like they have these big giant claws, and they're sitting on top a tiny rabbit hidden under some grass.

They can use a pink scratcher and move the grass and eat the rabbit, but instead they just sit there like WHAT ON EARTH IS TO BE DONE!

Except the Akali you faught is a baddie, pink wards don't counter Akali. Her shroud is only used for escapes, she should only be escaping if she already did her part. Any Akali that throws a shroud to initiate is horrible and should be banned on the spot. A good Akali gets a triple kill then throws the shroud and escapes, so if a pink ward allows you to kill Akali AFTER she's already ripped your team to shreds there is no point. Seeing Akali doesn't stop her from bursting you from 100-0 in under 1 second.
#5EltoniaXPosted 4/22/2013 11:30:16 AM
In under 1 second? Impressive
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#6Flare the EchidnaPosted 4/22/2013 11:37:24 AM
EltoniaX posted...
In under 1 second? Impressive

hehehehe
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m723279cZx1rna804o1_1280.jpg
#7centurion911Posted 4/22/2013 11:41:34 AM