Easy to learn mid champion?

#11iluvaznchixPosted 4/22/2013 2:10:43 PM
nunu
---
whatever ridiculousness i've just posted, i swear to you, i'm not on drugs
XBL GT: i luv azn chix: PSN: iluvaznchix : @iluvaznchix
#12reptoid101Posted 4/22/2013 2:12:04 PM
Gragas. Everyone always forgets about Gragas, but that guy is bursty as hell, has good sustain in lane, and can be reasonably tanky.
---
Black FC: 3783 4978 2962
#13ChocoboDreamsPosted 4/22/2013 2:12:24 PM
wanderer918 posted...
Fizz. No skill and 100-0 anyone.

But seriously, I'd recommend lux. Very safe mid and is good practice for landing skillshots.

I use Fizz, and I agree with this. Really though, if you don't get fed, you're pretty much gone from the rest of the game. An unfed Fizz is really weak. This is why I suck at Jungle Fizz builds.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#14Unit1027Posted 4/22/2013 3:06:03 PM
ChocoboDreams posted...
wanderer918 posted...
Fizz. No skill and 100-0 anyone.

But seriously, I'd recommend lux. Very safe mid and is good practice for landing skillshots.

I use Fizz, and I agree with this. Really though, if you don't get fed, you're pretty much gone from the rest of the game. An unfed Fizz is really weak. This is why I suck at Jungle Fizz builds.

Reason why it DOES take skill to use fizz is getting used to him. Learning his mana costs, landing his E and shark. Knowing if your gonna win a fight before going into one. Fizz means High risk but if used correctly leads to High rewards.