2. League of Legends
  3. Easy to learn mid champion?
2 years ago#11
nunu
---
whatever ridiculousness i've just posted, i swear to you, i'm not on drugs
XBL GT: i luv azn chix: PSN: iluvaznchix : @iluvaznchix
2 years ago#12
Gragas. Everyone always forgets about Gragas, but that guy is bursty as hell, has good sustain in lane, and can be reasonably tanky.
---
Black FC: 3783 4978 2962
2 years ago#13
wanderer918 posted...
Fizz. No skill and 100-0 anyone.

But seriously, I'd recommend lux. Very safe mid and is good practice for landing skillshots.

I use Fizz, and I agree with this. Really though, if you don't get fed, you're pretty much gone from the rest of the game. An unfed Fizz is really weak. This is why I suck at Jungle Fizz builds.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
2 years ago#14
ChocoboDreams posted...
wanderer918 posted...
Fizz. No skill and 100-0 anyone.

But seriously, I'd recommend lux. Very safe mid and is good practice for landing skillshots.

I use Fizz, and I agree with this. Really though, if you don't get fed, you're pretty much gone from the rest of the game. An unfed Fizz is really weak. This is why I suck at Jungle Fizz builds.

Reason why it DOES take skill to use fizz is getting used to him. Learning his mana costs, landing his E and shark. Knowing if your gonna win a fight before going into one. Fizz means High risk but if used correctly leads to High rewards.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Easy to learn mid champion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived