Dat feel when you win a game you should've lost.

#1LordFarquad1312Posted 4/22/2013 1:03:22 PM
5v4, our Sivir was terrible. If their Fidd had ever reconnected, we would've lost so hard. I actually feel bad fo the other team.
---
The force is my ally
"If you are tired of fear from links... Let Kirby's Nightmare protect you."
#2BhelliumPosted 4/22/2013 1:04:12 PM
how do you know their fiddle wouldn't have fed
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#3GENEC1DEPosted 4/22/2013 1:05:36 PM
Yesterday I played a game where we were destroying the other team. Then our top disconnected. We held them off for about 20 minutes or so, but they had pushed us to our nexus towers. Suddenly, top came back. They did a bad initiate, we aced them, and got their Nexus

Feels good man
#4gkh5Posted 4/22/2013 1:16:24 PM
I honestly just get amused when something like this happens because if there's anything I've learned about this game, it's this: at pretty much everything but the very highest levels of play seen in this game, victory usually comes to the team that makes less mistakes, not the one that makes the biggest plays. In other words, yeah my team and I might've done some things well to comeback and win, but ultimately it was the result of the other team doing something horribly wrong.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#5hello_indigoPosted 4/22/2013 1:19:37 PM
Bhellium posted...
how do you know their fiddle wouldn't have fed

Because the chances of feeding are lower than the probability of them playing even.
#6SirOcelotPosted 4/22/2013 1:50:33 PM
MFW They were beating on our nexus till about half, we all respawn and kill their entire team and push mid and take out their nexus.
---
To have faith in the person you respect, that's love....
GT:SirOcelot