I got the blue ribbon animation, but it doesn't show up in game matches

#1Game ShowPosted 4/22/2013 1:49:03 PM
Should I contact support? Is that even something support can help me with? I know it's not really that important, but considering the rarity (and how I'm not that skilled of a player ._.), it would be a nice distinction
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#2mgtonvac55Posted 4/22/2013 1:51:53 PM
Have you closed the client since you got the ribbon? It could just take a reset of the client to start showing up. If you did and it's still not showing up then sure, ask player support what's going on.
---
New York Yankees 10-7
#3Game Show(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 2:15:21 PM
Yeah I restarted the client, that's the only way I found out I was awarded it in the first place. When I got the yellow ribbon it showed up right away, though I had to restart client to see the animation

Possibly dumb question... how do I contact support? The game says to submit a log in preferences but I'm not seeing that option
---
#4mgtonvac55Posted 4/22/2013 2:20:56 PM
Possibly dumb question... how do I contact support?

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

You'll find a "submit a request" link at the top of the page. Fill out the ticket and send it in.
---
New York Yankees 10-7
#5mgtonvac55Posted 4/22/2013 2:24:19 PM
Oh wait, did you have other ribbons? Only one ribbon shows up if you have multiple, and the "rare" one shows up over the easier to obtain ones.

What ribbon is showing up for you at the moment?
---
New York Yankees 10-7
#6infinitexxPosted 4/22/2013 2:24:27 PM
Perhaps you lost it shortly after getting it, ribbons must be maintained, they aren't permanent once obtained.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#7Game Show(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 2:31:36 PM
Thanks, at least they can tell me if I actually did lose it right after earning it. But they should fix that in game message to say to send a ticket through the website

I had yellow and still have yellow showing
---
#8MtnJimPosted 4/22/2013 2:40:14 PM
mgtonvac55 posted...
Oh wait, did you have other ribbons? Only one ribbon shows up if you have multiple, and the "rare" one shows up over the easier to obtain ones.

Game Show posted...
Thanks, at least they can tell me if I actually did lose it right after earning it. But they should fix that in game message to say to send a ticket through the website

---
I'm just a little less than sane.
#9Game Show(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 2:57:38 PM
MtnJim posted...
mgtonvac55 posted...

Game Show posted...

Not sure I get your point, blue is more rare than yellow, and the rarest ribbon is supposed to show. Like I've gotten the red and green ones after yellow ones too but yellow always displayed cause it's more rare than them
---