1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Karma is Katniss Everdeen.
2 years ago#1
Both start with "K"
Gathering Fire = Catching Fire
Other lolfire allegories
Inspire + Defiance = Mockingjay
They both abused drugs and alcohol at one point, but have since recovered (hence Karma's rework)
They both kill people
They both love people whose names start with "P" and "G" (Peeta = PShen, Gale = GKennen)
They're both strong, independent black women who don't need no man.

Thoughts?
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
2 years ago#2
Sometimes I get these staph infections if I eat a food I'm allergic to (It destroys my immune system). And I have two on my head and neck right now so my energy is really low and I feel like crap.

But I've been running through people on OCTGN playing mtg. I don't understand why so many people are compelled to run turbo-fog.
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
2 years ago#3
I missed the reference
2 years ago#4
There is this Vietnamese family that lives next door to my friends house and they are really old and like clockwork they turn on their fluorescent lighting at 8 PM and pace around their basement for an hour.
---
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png
2 years ago#5
Lord_Woobie posted...
Thoughts?

Im kinda pissed off at the whole Boston bombing suspect charges... Why waste money on a guy to take him through the american justice system instead of just charging him with war crimes or terrorism or w/e and sentence him to death right away?

And im not even American but it's bull****
2 years ago#6
Lord_Woobie posted...
Both start with "K"
Gathering Fire = Catching Fire
Other lolfire allegories
Inspire + Defiance = Mockingjay
They both abused drugs and alcohol at one point, but have since recovered (hence Karma's rework)
They both kill people
They both love people whose names start with "P" and "G" (Peeta = PShen, Gale = GKennen)
They're both strong, independent black women who don't need no man.

Thoughts?

Uh, Karma very much needs me in her life. While she's out leading Ionia to victory I'm paying the bills and **** all the while giving her some good off time activities.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://imgur.com/S7xE8s9
2 years ago#7
HagenEx posted...
Lord_Woobie posted...
Thoughts?

Im kinda pissed off at the whole Boston bombing suspect charges... Why waste money on a guy to take him through the american justice system instead of just charging him with war crimes or terrorism or w/e and sentence him to death right away?

And im not even American but it's bull****

I think it has to do with rule of law, like since he is an american citizen we dont ever want to make domestic problems like this a sort of "on the whim" choice if its something is bad enough to be classified as a war crime versus normal crime. It creates a slippery slope where the government has full desecration to determine if they want to punish something ultra harshly or not.

Like if suddenly someone who breaks into a politicians facebook or email account, and now when caught they are charged with espionage and being charged as a war crime because he pissed off someone in the government.
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
2 years ago#8
Why did you guys hijack my topic............?
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
2 years ago#9
You asked for thoughts. They're not necessarily going to be about Karma. For example, I think that $54.99 is a ridiculous price for an iOS game.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
2 years ago#10
turbofog is a hilarious concept but is really stupid to actually play with/against
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Karma is Katniss Everdeen.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived