An inactive account took my name!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. An inactive account took my name!
2 years ago#1
I want an account called "HorseBlood" but this inactive level 1 player took the name. What should I do?
---
Jungle Jarven FTW
2 years ago#2
HorsePiss
---
2 years ago#3
Attempt to recover your password. Do you remember what e-mail you were using at the time?
---
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif
2 years ago#4
Make another account first and someday when Riot does another namewipe, if you're lucky he will still be inactive and you can get a namechange then.

Unlike me where I will forever be stuck with HappySack2 due to an inactive level 11 bastard.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
2 years ago#5
TheDarkNerd posted...
Attempt to recover your password. Do you remember what e-mail you were using at the time?

It is not my account, btw does anyone know when next summoner name change is?
---
Jungle Jarven FTW
2 years ago#6
I have only ever run into one instance where 'Planescaped' was already taken. It was Planetside 2.

Seriously... f*** that guy.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
(edited by Planescaped)
2 years ago#7
no one has ever taken xcallion from me.
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
2 years ago#8
I got the original Dragonrend

So I'm happy
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. An inactive account took my name!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived