Who is Rumble especially bad against?

#1BlackBeetleborgPosted 4/22/2013 6:59:55 PM
I've only played two ranked games with him, and have gotten absolutely crushed by Jax, and done fairly well against Singed.

So, who does Rumble play well against, and who obliterates him?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
#2RaymondPosted 4/22/2013 7:01:11 PM(edited)
Yorick or anyone with long range.
---
Spoiler is plot element, not your ignorance.
#3TheSchrefPosted 4/22/2013 7:02:33 PM(edited)
I don't play Rumble myself anymore, but I have a friend who plays him who always complains about Garen and Chogath. Supposedly Rumble destroys Nasus, but I see Nasus win that lane 8/10 times.
#4centurion911Posted 4/22/2013 7:03:09 PM
Rumble's only chance to get beaten is if an opponent has a gap closer and can do quick damage while getting out cleanly.

Renekton's got the best chance against him, Elise too.

I feel 100% confident against everyone else though. As long as Rumble gets stunned with his Q up against Jax he should do just fine against him. He just needs to harass at all times, kite when his Q is on CD, and avoid extended fights against him at 6+
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#5centurion911Posted 4/22/2013 7:03:50 PM
TheSchref posted...
I don't play Rumble myself anymore, but I have a friend who plays him who always complains about Garen and Chogath. Supposedly Rumble destroys Nasus, but I see Nasus win that lane 8/10 times.

Rumble's Cho's biggest counter, he should obliterate Garen as well.

Rumbles that push too much get crushed by Nasus
---
#6BlackBeetleborg(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 7:05:49 PM
centurion911 posted...
I feel 100% confident against everyone else though. As long as Rumble gets stunned with his Q up against Jax he should do just fine against him. He just needs to harass at all times, kite when his Q is on CD, and avoid extended fights against him at 6+

Honestly, it didn't even matter if I stayed away pre 6. Once he had flash, he jumped on me. Every moment he got, he jumped on me. We kept trading blows and eventually he would dive me. It seemed like an incredibly brutal match-up. Either that, or it was simply because I used Rumble for the first time in ranked, and any possible pressure got to my head.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
#7centurion911Posted 4/22/2013 7:07:58 PM
BlackBeetleborg posted...
Honestly, it didn't even matter if I stayed away pre 6. Once he had flash, he jumped on me. Every moment he got, he jumped on me. We kept trading blows and eventually he would dive me. It seemed like an incredibly brutal match-up. Either that, or it was simply because I used Rumble for the first time in ranked, and any possible pressure got to my head.

It's probably because you misplayed it pre-6. Jax is incredibly hard to handle 6+ so you need to beat him at levels 3-5. Flamespitter him whenever you can and land your Es on him. If he Counterstrikes then E him and walk away. He'll waste his Q to jump onto you. E him again, walk away, turn and Q. He will be unable to respond.
---
#8MizunoRyuuPosted 4/22/2013 8:59:37 PM
Swain, Cho, Galio and Urgot poop all over his face.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#9BhelliumPosted 4/22/2013 9:01:16 PM
Garen has to outplay him

but it's fairly easy if he's smart
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#10the_rowanPosted 4/22/2013 9:42:29 PM(edited)
He's not bad against Irelia per se, but he can never kill her and Irelia will massively outsustain him, outfarm him and probably win towers against him.

And I'm surprised no one mentioned Darius. It's a skill matchup, but Darius has to miss like 3-4 hooks in a row in order for you to get him low enough to able to kill him before he kills you post-6, while you're dying in 1-3 hooks depending on summoners and he can deny you CS until he gets a chance for an easy hook.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia