I cant stand adcs who get boots first

#31lightdragoon88Posted 4/23/2013 4:54:22 PM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Darkyellow327 posted...
That's funny because I can't stand ADC's that rush Doran's Blade and then proceed to get poked to 20% health with no chance to regen their health or dodge skill shots. Looking at every Caitlyn player ever.

LS quints, 19/0/11 masteries says what

Sounds like First Blood for me.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#32P00DGEPosted 4/23/2013 4:58:54 PM(edited)
God forbid you have better chasing and escaping potential, as well as more health pots. God forbid an adc starts with mobility and sustain over straight damage. Most early game fights in bot lane come down to the support anyway, not the adc.
#33SoraOwnsAllPosted 4/23/2013 5:05:25 PM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Darkyellow327 posted...
That's funny because I can't stand ADC's that rush Doran's Blade and then proceed to get poked to 20% health with no chance to regen their health or dodge skill shots. Looking at every Caitlyn player ever.

LS quints, 19/0/11 masteries says what

Sounds like First Blood for me.

Enemy double kill!
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#34SmishhhPosted 4/23/2013 5:08:18 PM
As others have said, you start with the items that you need to have with you the most. Sometimes movespeed is more useful, sometimes its not. You should have an idea of what build path your prefer and work best with as your default, but always change it up as need be for each specific match.
#35AceronPosted 4/23/2013 5:24:12 PM
I'll start boots if my lane opponent is heavy on skill shots. Just makes me feel more comfortable with my ability to avoid them.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#36Sword_SlasherPosted 4/23/2013 5:32:01 PM
19/0/11 with two LS quints and a Doran's is one of the best choices right now, but I didn't know this until recently.
---
Posted from my N-Gage