Liandry's
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#12leak_manPosted 4/23/2013 9:37:00 AM
I always get the following.

Warmog's
Visage
Sunfire

Last two items are usually situational. You could invest in auras (Zeke's, Bulwark), or more damage (Rylai's, Liandry's).
#13NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 9:39:05 AM
Oh wow, I completly forgot about Sunfire even though I get it on almost every Jungler.

Would Rylai's+LIandri's be worth it for more damage? Or si the damage not really noticable?
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#14leak_manPosted 4/23/2013 9:44:20 AM
It makes people melt while Mundo stands in the middle of them, and it makes your cleavers do 29% current HP damage. Between the two, you also get 800 HP.

Overall, they're solid choices on Mundo.
#15Darkyellow327Posted 4/23/2013 9:47:14 AM(edited)
NicoGrimm posted...
Oh wow, I completly forgot about Sunfire even though I get it on almost every Jungler.

Would Rylai's+LIandri's be worth it for more damage? Or si the damage not really noticable?

Cleaver slow procs Liandry's, you don't need the Rylai's and Liandry's. It would help in a chase, but I like going full tank.

EDIT: Derped and forgot that Mundo W counts as spell damage. Def trying this next time.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#16NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 9:56:40 AM
Yeah, I was mainly thinking of W.

But, wow. A tanky enough Mundo can just run ito a team, and watch everyone die, right? It sound sik between Cleaver, W, and Liandri's he'll be doing TONS of damage.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#17Darkyellow327Posted 4/23/2013 10:06:04 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
Yeah, I was mainly thinking of W.

But, wow. A tanky enough Mundo can just run ito a team, and watch everyone die, right? It sound sik between Cleaver, W, and Liandri's he'll be doing TONS of damage.

That's the idea. Sit there, Ult out when you get low, run back with basically full health and do it again.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#18HulkkisPosted 4/27/2013 1:01:00 PM
Mundo jungle is best ap.
Lizard thingy for spellvamp
Sorc Shoes
Visage/Sunfire/liandy.
---
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc
#19GaMeKzwner101Posted 4/27/2013 1:10:11 PM
spirit stone